Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Karenricha and Jasmine

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Karen - I hope everything went okay today and that you're up and walking! Take care -
  2. Hi Karen -- Good luck tomorrow. This has been the best thing I've ever done!! The first week is a little rough but each day gets better & better. I saw you asked about the Gas-X strips ---- I didn't use them until I started eating food. I still use them occasionally but not too much. Try to walk as much as possible and give yourself time when drinking. I'm down 40 lbs since my pre-op diet which is so exciting for me! I fit in a REGULAR size 14 today!!!! Take care of yourself & I'll be saying a prayer for a safe surgery and SPEEDY recovery.
  3. Two more days? How are you?
  4. Hi Karen - I tried some of the protein recipes you sent! Thanks so much!! I'm finding that I just want to eat everything!! I have one more week before clear liquids and I'm eating all my favorite foods - almost like I'll never eat again. Every meal feels like my last! I'm getting a little nervous and making sure I don't read anything negative. I hope all is going well for you! Take care!
  5. Yay! I will send you an email right now. : )
  6. Ok...my email address is amajokay@yahoo.com - just send me an email and I'll send you the attachment with all the recipes..there are tons for sure!
  7. I would love the recipes! I'm not especially creative with protein powder and I know that a full liquid diet will be a challenge for me!!!
  8. Hey Jasmine,
    Well - I'm getting ready...did you get that post about those protein shake recipes? One member on here emailed them to me---- there are tons. If you are interested in them..let me know and I can send them via email to you
  9. Hi Karenricha - My Dr. Is requiring a full 2 weeks of clear liquid!!! It will be a major challenge for me! I'm starting to try different protein drinks to see what I might like since I will have to start on Feb 1st. I'm so excited to be able to wear cute clothes and to feel good in my body!! How are you doing? Ready?! : )
  10. Hey Jasmine
    Well what a great Valentines Day present!!! I am not sure if you read this certain post....trying to think of how it was titled..but it was written by the guy with the cigar in his mouth..off the top of my head I can't think of his name...but he was telling people how to begin to think "Before" surgery...like how he stopped drinking liquids with meals...how he learned to chew and chew and chew...I thought it was a great post...if you can't find it..let me know - but I've started to implement some things he said...to better prepare myself for whats ahead. Have you done anything? Does your doctor make you do anything Pre-Op? I think I have to do a one day pre liquid diet...but I'm trying to get my mind in the set of things. write back..would love to hear from ya !
  11. Good luck with your upcoming surgery! Mine is scheduled for Valentine's day and I'm already feeling a little nervous!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11