Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Salenah and kaythleen

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Well... I never felt that sensation of burn just on the beginning first week when the drink touch my stomach because was healing. But after that nothing just when I drink to fast. Call dr. Hope u don't have stones on your gallbladder. That is another surgery. Let me know if anything changes
  2. Hey!! Goodmorning!! I really appreciate your input. When I drink the protein and the water..I feel a burning sensation through my body!! Is that normal?
  3. I walk around 5 hours at day 5 days a week (I am waitress) and 2 or 3 days a week a do taekwondo. But also I watch what in eating. Nothing fried, alot of water or crystal light, nothing after 6 or 7 pm., on my food I eat my protein first , chiken, salmon etc, no red meat for now and like I said pasta n rice just once a week.
    Another thing is how fast u are eating. Try to eat the more slow u can don't rush ur body. Maybe when u eating u feel pain but keep going eating, that's is you body saying I'm full...take ur time baby girl... let me know anything ok.. u can do it !!! Don't give up
  4. oh!! also are you working out?
  5. You really are going a great job!! I am just trying to figure out whats wrong with me!! After walking and jogging each day!!! But I will remember your key points!! I also will keep in touch with you!! on My progress!!
  6. Thank you for the reminder!! That the hunger is just mental!! Thank you!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6