Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Granna1965 and TDEHERRERA

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. Thank's for your kind word's
  2. Hey there. i just saw you pics you posted. Looking good. keep up the good work Tony
  3. Hey there/ Thanksgiving was a great day. Hope yours was great as well. Thanks for asking. Pretty excited today, the scales , after a few weeks have moved this morning. Hope you have an awesome day Tony!
  4. Just wanted to say hi,haven't talked to you in a week,i hope your thanksgiving was wonderful!!!
    Tony.
  5. hey. I hear ya on the working your butt off with no result. But I am so happy to hear that it showed up this week. Good for you! Dont feel bad about forgetting. I'm good! AND LOL, yes. I had pulled up to a red light I think? haha
  6. I am so sorry i forgot to wish you good luck on your gallbladder surgery, i feel like a terrible friend.
    Last week i was to busy feeling sorry for myself to think about anybody else(i hate it when i get like that!!),last week after exercising my butt off i only lost 2 pound's so i was a little upset,but this week after doing the same exercising i lost 5 pound's so now i'm happy again.but that's no excuse for forgetting about your surgery!!!! I hope you will forgive me.i am so glad to hear that all went good and that your in good spirit's.i definitely think that your surgery is going to take care of your discomfort and it's gonna be smooooth sail'n from here on in. As always i wish you all the best,talk to you again real soon, tony.
    P.s.,did you take that picture of yourself while you were driving? Lol!!
  7. Hey there! How are you doing. I am just checking in. I had my gallbladder out yesterday and got to come home last night. I am hurting some but I will be alright. Hoping all goes well from here.
  8. Hi granna,
    you look so happy and pretty in all your picture's---- good for you!!!!!!!!!!
    I have'nt heard from you for a while,let me know how your doing.
    Tdeherrera.
  9. Today is THE day! Good luck to you today with your surgery and best of luck on your journey!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9