Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Meagan and Monker2001

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. We are slowly remodeling and when it's done it will be beautiful. Thank you for asking. I feel so much stronger now, but I am with you on the gym and weights thing. I swim and I still get winded. lol. How are you doing?
  2. How's it going with you and your house? Are you feeling stronger now? I feel much less exhausted now, I even MOWED (PUSH) this weekend. (I don't see how anyone goes to the gym and runs/weights first 6 wks!!)
  3. Yeah I had that about a week 4 & 5 and it was miserable I'm a little scary. I felt like the restriction was even worse but I just backed way off and went back to liquids and in another week it was better and I was able to do a lot more now. But it seems like I can do real food a few days and then I need to do more soup and yogurt a few days. It doesn't seem to like constant chicken or texture. Yesterday was the first day I was able to get about 40 grams of protein with refried beans cheese chicken and yogurt. I've been stalled at 160 for about 3 weeks. I hope it'll restart soon not that I'm not happy where I am but I would at least like to get 10 pounds per thousand I spent hahaha
  4. I'm with you on the weakness aspect and the mental one too. Also, what's with everyone on the blogs claiming they are feeling great??!! There are days I feel like I was hit by a truck and left for dead. I had been warned, but gave myself too much credit. I was doing really well introducing foods into my diet until last week. It was like my body just rejected the food. Every time I eat, it seems to want to back up on me. I have pain along the lower section of my stomach and I am having a hard time breathing again. I'm not sure if that is weather induced or not. Not meaning to complain, lol I just want to get to the 7 months - 1 year out feeling already. I guess that's not going to happen huh? lol
  5. Wow. So sorry about all that. We have had flooding here as well but not in the house. We had just moved into our house a week before the surgery, so there was/is still lots to do. I "want" to help, but I just can't do much. I can tell even that little bit is too much. This is a bigger physical change than I thought it would be; I never imagined being weak, or feeling puny this far out. Every blog and video says "doing great!" I am not complaining either, I'd still do it again, but it's hard mentally to not just 'go back to the way it was' and help and do like before. take care my friend.
  6. Afternoon girlie, you've been on my mind the last few days. I hope you are doing well.
  7. Hope you are feeling better each day. We are almost past the sucky stage!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7