Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between zoey101 and keke8379

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Oh Keke no problem at all. I take something every night to help me sleep, talk about a bad habit. I hate that I have to do that but once my head hits the pillow my brain goes into overload and just won't shut off. Anyway please keep me posted on how everything goes. I went to Almanza but I have read many wonderful things about your Dr.. Good luck!!!!!!
  2. thank u so much for that information. hun i will need a sleeping pill because i can not sleep away from my own bed... i do not take sleeping pills but i bought them just for the trip.. thank u so much for your advice.
  3. Hi KeKe, I saw you posted something about bringing sleeping pills with you. Do bring them of course but please make absolutely sure you tell them you are taking them. The medications in Mexico seem to be a little different than the U.S.. I didn't even know what they gave me for pain because I never heard of it, they would just say it's like such and such and I was like really that's all you can tell me. Anyway my point is you need to make sure that your medication doesn't have a bad reaction with what they are giving you through your IV and then orally. Would hate to see you have any issues because of that. Best of luck to you with your surgery!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3