Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between zoey101 and Aydensmomma

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Yes I would love to meet up with you and eat a whole cake lol, cheesecake is my favorite. My son is home from preschool this week, my daughter is next week. Is good that it's seperate. They fight when they are together with nothing to do. I was holding at 128 for a while....but I was also not stepping on the scale much.
    I did and I was 123. My bmi is 19.3. 18.5 is the start of underweight. My fitness pal tells me I need 2300 calories a day to gain 1lb a week. Seriously, unless I eat junk all day long that's not gonna happen. Im not hungry. I don't want to eat, I force it. It takes me an hour to eat 1/2 a bagel with ham and cheese on it
    And if you told me last year I'd be bitching about being too skinny I'd laugh at you.
    Gee. Can't wait to see what next year brings.... I hope it's 25lbs lol
    That time frame sounds good to me, text me when you know a good day. Any day is pretty good. I need to leave by 12p to pick my son up in Litchfield if it's a weekday.
  2. Hey You, I'm good and still in the same boat but OMG are you freaking out about still losing? I am holding at 134 for a while now, please don't even suggest that I might lose more, my Hubby won't like it and neither will I. I TOTALLY hear you about showing your arms, we are going to the Dominican for Family vacation June 22nd and I am scared to death to try on a bathing suit to see what I really look like. Can you even believe we are talking about such a thing. I mean not for anything we couldn't wait to lose all that fat and now we are too skinny, who would've ever thought this would be an issue. I just figure if I get tan enough before I go and work on my arms and thighs with bands and then lather up in skin tightening cream I might be able to pull it off. My shoulder blades were bad before and now I look like I have freaking wings on my back lol. Listen I still want to get together and meet up for coffee and maybe we'll eat an entire cake lol but lets try to do this. My Mother is coming to visit this coming week due to my son's spring break but lets try to do it within the two weeks after that, could really use someone to talk to about this with that understands what I'm going through and it kind of sounds like you might feel the same way. Have a great weekend and I'll text you by next weekend to set a date that works for both of us if that's O.K. Take Care, Sandy
  3. Hey!! How are you? You were in the same boat as me, wondering if you still are? Lol. I'm still loosing. I'm down to 123. It's not good. I used to be embarrassed to wear a tank top because I was too big, now I'm embarrassed because I'm to boney. I still can't wrap my head ahead this issue. I don't think I can eat more then I do. Feels like I'm always eating.
  4. Wow!! Your a fast looser like me ;-)
    Congrats!! You need to put up a before and after pic!
  5. Wow Girl look at you, you look fantastic. I finally hit my goal weight of 140 and feel amazing. It's so funny when my husband is now saying you better not lose anymore weight. I feel great and now know it was so worth what we all have gone through to get here. I really hope you are doing well and I just wanted to say hi as it's been a really long time since i've been on here.
  6. Hey Teri, First I wanted to thank you for the encouragement you sent me in a previous post earlier today about my upcoming surgery, you are a sweetheart. Second about your dinner with what I like to call the out-laws lol. I have had this same issue running through my mind about what other people will say and think. One thing I thought of as far as not eating allot in front of others and explaining away the pounds was - EXCUSE #1 I'm doing the 310 shakes that Kim Zolziak Bierman is doing form the Atlanta housewives - chances are people won't know who she is and if you see her before and afters they might believe you she looks amazing. Another is i'm on Nutri-System which I personally have done a total of 5 times and lost up to 40 lbs. each time but guess what it came back and then some every time. Or you could just be honest and screw them if they don't like it, honestly if they only liked you when you were thin it say's an awful lot about a persons character. Either way I hope your son doesn't say anything and if he does be sure not to look stunned just laugh it off. Try to have fun and can't wait to hear what happens. Good Luck
  7. Hello! I saw your post on the thread about going to Mexico, don't let one persons situation get to you. Everyone one of us is different and we don't know who had what medical conditions and why what happened is happening. I have read a few good posts about people going to Dr. Almanza. (I had surgery in US) Type his name in the search bar and get in touch with the people who just went to him, I know of at least one person who went to him last week. If your nervous write down your questions and ask them. Look up the hospital your going to etc.
    I wish you the best of luck
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7