Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Kimpossible318 and lundbergmn

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. hi Kim!
    I was looking back at all my blogs & reading some comments & I was wondering how you've been? Hope things are well w/ you & miss hearing from you. Take care & hope to talk to you soon!
    Michele
  2. Me too!!! Nice way to kick off the new year!!! Hope it goes well for you!!!
  3. Way to go!!! I didn't take my measurements, I'm sad to say. I love my sleeve, too. It's sometimes a bit challenging, but I will take the challenge over the weight gain and misery any day. I did have a great Christmas and I had a first date with an awesome guy last night - what a way to start off my new year! Happy New Year to you, too! So happy to see you doing so well! 2014 is going to be an awesome year!! =)
  4. wanted to wish you a very happy new year!!! How are you doing? Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was awesome!! I got 2 beautiful sweaters in xl from my hubby & son & Bought 2 pair of skinny jeans in size 16!!! Loving my sleeve!!! Just took my measurements & I'm down 17.5 inches in just under 3 months!!!! Wishing you all the best in the new year!!! Take care & keep in touch!!!
  5. I'm very careful & listen to my sleeve when it gives me full signals like burping & the fist sitting in the middle of my chest feeling. when I get any of those I know I better stop eating.It amazes me too how little it takes to fill me up now! Much continued success to you!
  6. Last time I threw up was Thanksgiving Day and that was from overeating (on protein, lol)...it is just hard to judge sometimes when things decide to go down easily versus other times when I struggle. I haven't had pizza...just the cheese, toppings, and sauce part off of a slice. I haven't tried rice yet, but I do sometimes get the mac n cheese from Panera Bread (not sure if you have one). I get the small and it takes me 2 meals to finish it. I never thought I'd be such a light weight when it came to eating....I mean don't get me wrong, I know without the sleeve it wouldn't be possible. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! =)
  7. I'm so afraid of throwing up that I eat the same things all the time myself lol! I have had a couple slices of pizza & some pasta but I haven't had any bread yet & only had rice in sugar free rice pudding. Other than that I eat soups,chicken,fish,and lots of greek yogurt.I can also eat very lean ground beef & turkey & ham. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
  8. Hi Michele! I'm doing pretty well. I still struggle with some food, but it's probably my fault for mostly just sticking to soup and whatnot instead of trying to expand my horizons, lol. How are you doing?
  9. hey Kim!!! How are you doing?
  10. Thinking about you today! Can't wait to hear how it goes! =)
  11. Not nervous YET, but I totally think I'll be shaking like a leaf Mon morning because that's what happened when I was getting my EGD done and that was nothing compared to this, lol. I do believe anxiety has hit me, though, because I have slept like crap all week long. I am excited, though! I've been waiting a long time. Be forewarned, my last week went my SOOOOO fast, so I just know yours will too! We will definitely have to follow each other!!!
  12. how are you doing? getting nervous? Im getting sleeved on the 23 & I'm super anxious!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12