Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Monasongbird_4 and Alanna goat farmer

Leave Comment

13 Visitor Messages

1. When can we see current results?
  2. Wow!! Well I'm preparing for my big day...Next Wednesday the 22nd.
  3. I haven't been on here in awhile...great news re surgery so when is the big day..I am 11 weeks out and I am now down 54pounds.
  4. Hey Alanna!!!
    I got Approved!!!!
  5. wow that's great news..do you have an idea of a date you will be getting your surgery on.. I can't believe I fly out on next Wednesday, went for a last horse ride today..well for a bit anyways...maybe get one in on Saturday but we will see..I sure hope everthing works out for you and you don't have to many more hoops to jump thru..here in Canada we don't have insurance it's all out of pocket. I start my liquid diet on Saturday..wish me luck..
  6. Hey Alanna!
    This is crazy....but I recieved a phone call today from the Psychiatrist's office telling me that someone had canceled there appt. The receptionist wanted to know if I was available to come in and I was on my way before she could hang-up.lol! Well, the Pysch cleared me for the surgey but after about 15 minutes of talking to him, I felt like I was talking to my dad.... He was asking some real detailed questions and made me explain to him what the procedure would consist of and also what the downfalls were from the surgery. But I have to appreciate his evalution because I really know his decision was sincere. So I have about two more steps to go before I will know if my insurance is going to approve me.
  7. Sorry misspelling your name and the typos I'm using speech recognition and plus its early lol!
  8. good morning Elena I have not gotten this far and you haveat this time. I did I have an appointment with my PCP last week so she is preparing my paperwork for the insurance 2 review and approve. Next week I am scheduled to see the psychiatrist for my psych eval.and then the next week I will be on a week long vacation in West Palm Beach Florida. And the following week when I return I will have my appointment with the nutritionist. And then another appointment with my surgeon and possibly be scheduled for my procedure is all of my paperwork is completed from my PCP and we get an approval from my insurance company. I am finishing up my last week of antibiotics.
  9. can you believe it we are getting soo close..one more week for this girl I will be in Mexico..crazy but soo excited!! I start my liquid diet on Saturday when do you start.
  10. Hey Alanna,
    I am having my surgery in LaGrange Georgia...so far I think all of my appointments have been scheduled pretty close together, so I was surprised by that I don't think the process will take that long from the looks of everything. I still have to get lab work done and I am on the 14 day antibiotic regimen for the stomach bacteria.
  11. cattle farmer..I was raised around cows my uncles had over 500+head...I raise cashmere goats for their fibre. where are you having your surgery..hope the wheel getting going for you..this last month is going to go slow, plus kids done school now, I also drive school bus so summer off yahoo!!
  12. Hey Alanna, sounds like we have a lot in common...
    We raise cattle. I have only met with my surgeon for the initial consult. I am scheduled to meet with the Nut on august 7th, then the Psych on July 25th, and my PCP on July 7th. hopefully my process will be pretty quick. I have been requested as the Maid of Honor in a wedding in October so.......lol
    Hopefully the procedure won't be scheduled too close to the wedding.
  13. hello, so have you booked your surgery date yet? I have less than a month to go..I can't wait..one of my close friends had it done 3weeks ago and is doing great!! I am a Canadian girl...LIL different life than you..lol live on a farm raising goats,chickens, etc..but we wouldn't have it any other way, married with two kids...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13