Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Juliebythec and valerie11

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. What doctor did you have? Was the hotel comfortable? did they treat you good? How did everything go for you? Are you happy that you had the surgery in Mexico? any complications? Your soooo brave to have gone by yourself! I'm guessing that will be me one day too!
  2. Hello, I was just reading your posts and I see that you went by yourself to get the gastric sleeve surgery. That makes me feel better because I don't have anyone to go with me and I'm thinking of having it done in Mexico. (the price is right) I'm still saving for the air fare and reading posts from people that have had it done. I'm in my late 50"s so I'm pretty nervous and I don't know what to expect when I get home. For example how do you find a doctor to give you aftercare when you went out of the country to have surgery? And how did you do being by yourself when you went to have the surgery? Did everything go alright? did you get sick? I bet you feel wonderful now and especially getting the cosmetic surgery! wow! How nice! I'm desperately wanting my neck tightened but I guess you'd have to get a full face lift for that, I'm not sure. Ok, well thank you for posting, I'd love to see pictures and hear more.....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2