Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between jarnols and Nick Nic

Leave Comment

13 Visitor Messages

1. That is what they gave me too I know mine was every 4 hours as needed. I know it's disgusting but maybe another dose will help.
  2. They gave me some liquid oxicotten??? I try and only take it at night, mainly for the pain I now have in my back from compensating from the main incision. What I find helps the best is my heating pad. But your right everyday is getting easier.
  3. Did they give you liquid pain meds? I took mine every 4 hours for the first 4 days to stay ahead of the pain. I really did not start to feel better until day 5 or 6. So hang in there it will get better, I promise.
  4. I made it out alive and well,,, Only issues I am having is major pain at my incision site and trying to my protein in has been a challenge. My taste buds have really changed. But I see everyday is getting a little easier.
  5. Yeah I can definitely relate. My surgery was at 7:45a and I had to be there at 5:30a. It will be over before you know and off to recovery. The 2 hours of prep will fly by and once you are wheeled to the surgery room it is sleepy time then you wake up in recovery. I literally remember being wheeled into the room, the surgical nurse saying hello and that she was going to put a mask on me, then waking up in recovery!! You will be fine and I am praying for you!!
  6. Thank you so much for your kind words. Its 12:05 and I am wide awake and a cleaning fool.. I just had my last meal, soup and watered down tea. My surgery is a 9am but have to be at the hospital at 7am. I have a feeling I will get no sleep but tomorrow can be my day of rest.
  7. Tomorrow is the day!!! I'm so excited for you!! Hang in there and I promise it will be ok. The gas pain is a little painful, but nothing you cant handle, I promise!!!
  8. Thank you so much I think my nerves are getting to me a little.
  9. Good luck with your surgery tomorrow.. I will be thinking of you
  10. So when you say you have not been good is it overeating and consuming all the wrong things or is it have a piece of fruit or protien?
  11. Not too good I must admit. Not bad, but not good either. I am going to be 100% faithful to it for the days ahead.
  12. WOW 10 days.. I am 17 days.. I am starting my Pre-op diet on Monday and of this whole process that is about to happen I am most nervous about that. How have you been with your pre-op diet?
  13. Hey lady it looks like our dates are coming up very fast!! Only 10 days for me and I am beyond excited!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13