Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Annette3 and Pocho

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Mentally I still see myself as an amazon till i go into my closet and put on my size 8 pants that I've never worn before EVER!!! I've always been tall 5'10" and "big boned" and at the least I would wear a 12 but this has been great and very easy to do! I don't have any issues with my sweet hubby, we have been married for 38 years and I'm NOT looking for another man!!! I have the best one on the planet and wouldn't trade him for anyone or thing and he knows it!!! The grass is not ever greener on the other side! they all have the same plumbing just sometimes worse packages!!! I guess reassure your man he's the one and love him through it! I'm so glad I did this.. I know its just a tool and that I can gain the weight back so I lesson to my body and quit before I get full...
  2. Thanks Annette! Yes it has been a pretty easy journey. I still battle mentally with food and make myself sick sometimes but I've been really healthy overall. No complications physically. How are you doing emotionally? I've had some challenging days with my husband. Lots of insecurity and now he thinks he's not good enough for me, or that I'll cheat on him
  3. you were sleeved 2 days before me! you look amazing! I love my new me too... The journey hasn't been too hard, I'm so glad I did this! I'm down 50 lbs... I wish you all the best! I'm glad to see the results on you from the same doctor!! ;-)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3