Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between hope4me and Phoenixrise

Leave Comment

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Girl you are looking great. Hi-5 to ya on that progress. I'm sooooooo proud of you. And just want to add, I know how it is being busy and everything it is the same with me. I still try to come when I can. good to see that you found a little time and thanks for giving me a shot out. Take care, look forward to hearing from you again soon.
  2. Good to hear that all is well with you. Look forward to seeing you posting or just hanging out. Take care.
  3. OK I'm checking in on you. How are ya? Hope all is well
  4. OK I'm checking in on you. How are ya? Hope all is well
  5. Man sometime I forget to click on who I'm talking to and find myself writing to myself lol lol. Anyway I was saying that I'm happy to hear about yoru progress as well as my own. I have lost 32 lbs so far and my goal is to reach 150 lbs. But I'm thinking about taking it under that so that I can have a range to go by and not past. You know what I'm saying right? Also I too wear braids. I have not put a prem on my hair since Nov. And I'm thinking about not and maybe going natural. At this point I don't know what to do. since I know that I could loose hair. I hope I don't but you never know beign that we all are not the same. Ok Take care.
  6. yeah my hair is fine I haven't had any hair fall out yet I'm 6 months out. But I put braids in my hair and the edges are sensitive so when I scratch I think is pulling my hair out i might be a little bald what I take the braids out.yes that's the most recent picture of me I took it the other day I am about 38 pounds away from my first target goal weight if I feel I need to lose some more I'll probably take off an additional 12 pounds and just stay there if I look nice. I no that 50 is my maximum that I need to lose and my minimum is 38 Pounds. I'm excited I'm just trying to get everything together to get re motivated to burn off the rest of this weight before my birthday in June.
  7. Hey girl Thanks for those suggestions for on the truck I have been working on making sure I don't fall backwards and I will do what you have suggested. I meant to ask. is your hair still intact(smile) and is that a recent picture of you? because you hair look good and so do you.
  8. Yeah my cousin is a trucker and that is his dilemma about the surgery. I think you should stock up on health choice, weight watcher meals they don't taste bad some taste really good like the Mexican style fajitas I think I know I love one of them. You have to find snacks you can snack on which are still healthy and won't cause you to maintain weight. Do your research now and learn before you go back to work so you will already know. What you can also do is plan your meals out for the day and put it in containers. Limit yourself to only the contents in the containers for the entire day. Then you know how much your consuming you will be more cautious of your food intake. That will help a lot.
  9. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know how you are doing. As you are, I'm doing really well. I have not went back to work but will be next week sometime. I think I told you I'm a trucker and I'm just hoping I can stay focused away from home like I'm doing now. I've came this far and I don't want to turn to my old ways of doing things. Here's to reaching your goals. And I will keep pressing toward mine. Take care.
  10. Hey, I am doing good if your wondering. I am at a BMI of 32.76 which for an African American is great!! Risk factors increase at 33 so I am out the risk factor stage and on to a healthier me if your looking at it in terms of BMI. With the waist to hip ratio stuff for an AA I am still in the risk stage I am at about 43.5 and anything above 39 for an AA is considered to be unhealthy. I am 36 lbs away from my target goal #1 which is 167 lb. If when I get there I can adjust as needed. All around I am trying to do better with committing to working out, and getting motivated. I have been a bit busy with the new job, so I have not been on here as much. I am on Facebook a lot more. I will continue to post in the group as I find more relevant data, showing the evidence lol. Well that is the highlight of me, how are you?
  11. Hey girly.
  12. Thank you my friend for stopping by. I'm looking forward to the crossover. lol. Talk to you soon.
  13. Congrads, on deciding to live a healthier life starting today forward.
  14. Wow, miss thang you are working that sleeve. Congd. on your progress. Hey I understand what you have said. We all have things to do, And I know all to well about meaning to do this or that and end up not getting it done. As long as I know you have my back, It's all good. Yeap I'm counting those days down. I'm sooooo looking forward to crossing over, Ok dear talk to you soon. Take care.
  15. Never that I appreciate everyone I speak with, I just been a bit busy is all. The AA group is not as talkative as I hoped they would be lol. Some of the ladies on here I just speak to them via Skype, FB, text messages too. I try to hit everyone up, I sometimes put reminders in my phone because I intend to write people and I get distracted and forget. I haven't forgot you at all. I do apologize, about that. I been good over 50 lbs lost about 40 and some change to go. I need to start toning up though. I can see the flab just wanting to create loose skin. So I have to find something and soon. I have not had any health issues whatsoever which is great since i have no insurance right now. If ever you hit me I will hit you back, I try to be there for everyone, and try to be motivational to all. I TRY, I do care. Thanks for responding but don't take it personal okay? Don't feel like your bothering me ever I love to help if I can, I am here. I do appreciate when people let me know I been on there mind and hit my wall or PM me. So please if there is anything hit me I will respond.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast