Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Ambersnewlife and saramichelle

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. I have to say, turkey chili sounds amazing right now. I am still doing lots of protein shakes.... not the most fun but I really want to wear my goal shirt for X-Mas Eve. I have always rewarded myself with food so I am having to change my whole mindset. Not the easiest thing ever.
    My surgeon in 5 hours away so I won't see her in person until next July. I just do phone consults (thank goodness no post op complications).
    STUPID FREAKING AVATAR!!! I have had exactly the same problem and it makes me feel dumb. I have no idea how to fix it. Not the most computer savy person ever, to say the least.
    I am mostly excited for crunch (six days away). I super duper want some tomato and basil wheat thins. Never realized what it was truly like to obsess about a food until this. Still, I am so happy and feel so good! My walk Sunday with my son was great. I can already see a major change in what I can do.
    If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? I work in hospital admitting and am going to school to be a teacher (-= I LOVE KIDS!
    Talk to you soon I hope.
  2. Hi Amber!
    How's your Monday? I am feeling good but still fighting mental cravings more that my body actually needing something....grrrr. I am distracting myself with Christmas and 50's Pandora....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2