Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Notoriousbig and Tamera2

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. You Welcome my friend, anytime. I love your saying and couldn't agree more. I'm also so happy to be active and loving it. I'm very happy with my results. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I feel so blessed for the many Blessings. Take Care
  2. Thanks my friend. You will...trust me. Make it a marathon, not a sprint. I'm just happy that I'm active and fit. Thank you again for the kudos=}
  3. Wow! I can't believe how much weight you've lost and its only been 8mos.You look great. Impressive results I've lost 45lbs so far. trying to catch up my friend ��
  4. Hi Alvin, hope your having a good weekend. My husband bought me a fitbit charge 2 watch. Just got it setup. Woohoo : )Let me know what your email is or how I can add you. My [email] tleaa@comcast.net. Hope you have a good week. Tamera
  5. Hey Tamera, I live in Edmonds, but work in Seattle. Isn't Seaside awesome? I believe they have a sand soccer tournament there...should bring the girls down there one of these years. Hood to Coast is definitely a bucket list item that needs checking off. Yes, without a sense of humor...we die! Getting too damn old to be all pissed off at the world. My daughter is a Freshman at Grand Canyon University and my son is a senior at Edmonds Woodway HS...waiting to hear from the Air Force Academy. What do you think...Hood to Coast 2018? We can find 12 runners easy...18 months...too soon? Let's goal set and you have an awesome weekend my friend.....Alvin
  6. Hi Alvin, Thanks for the nice message. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Thank you for all the great information on your diet and exercise. Sounds like you have a sence of humor. What city do you live in? I don't have a fitbit yet but will soon and i would love to have you on it has a friend. It would be so fun one day when I'm in shape to form a Hood to coast team. We could help inspire others to change there life. last year i took my grandchildren to seaside and it just happened to be during the hood to coast it was so exciting and inspiring. Hope you have a good weekend, Tamera
  7. Hello Tamera, yes...soccer is awesome and those teams in your neck of the woods are tough. We play tournaments down there all the time! Hmmm...my diet. Well, I pack my food everyday and I'm boring as hell. Generally it's this:
    Two yogurts--Dannon Fit and Free
    Chopped Salad everyday with cashews added and either turkey or ham or flavored tuna
    Muscle Milk protein drink 100 or 160 calorie
    Adkins protein drink---strawberry is totally addictive
    Cashews and Kind granola for my yogurt
    Kind bar for snack
    Also a buttload of water and I cup of coffee a day

I do cardio everyday for 50 to 90 mins depending how I feel. Treadmill or Elliptical
    I lift for about 30 mins directly afterwards
    3 days a week I have 90 mins of soccer on top of my morning workout.

Hey....do you Fitbit? If you do, hit me up for a Fitbit friend. I've heard awesome things about Hood to Coast...a team would be fun. I've run the Capitol City Marathon in Olympia and the Portland Marathon which is wonderful. Keep in touch and sorry I didn't respond asap...didn't receive my notification. Chat soon....Alvin
  8. Hi Alvin, congratulations on your progress/accomplishments. you are inspirational. cant wait till i'm off restrictions and can do more than just walking. I love soccer and would love to get back on a team and maybe train for a marathon. One day i'd love to participate in Hood to coast. what is your diet like?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8