Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between keoster1 and ssmith9994

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. cool , i have relatives in texas in piano and ones in corpus christi , i cant wait to see texas sometime
  2. Your in Ireland? Wow! My sister is taking my son there for his graduation present.
    We'll in from TEXAS on the other side of the world. Lol
  3. waoow thats facinating , im actually Irish lol im from donegal and i attend Dr. finnouchan in Galway
  4. call me crazy..but it seems that all this time you have to wait to "train your mind" you could already be on the road to lots of successful loss. it is amazing at how different all these docs are. are they not all attending the same continuing education classes on success and failures? LOL....not really laughing but you wouldn't believe some of the crazy things i read on these forums that dr tell people to do.
    when i took my 17 year old son to see my dr last year he weight over 300 pounds ( a big football lineman) the Dr says..let me guess.everyone wants to tell you how crazy young you are to be doing such a procedure and all you really need to do is exercise more? he said YEP!
    the dr said do not listen to those people because they are clueless on how very hard it is to lose once you get that overweight. so lets not waste another day...do all the necessary test and insurance requirements and lets get started on the new journey! i am so thankful we used Dr Barker in Dallas.
    My son is 10 months post-op and went from 310 on surgery date to 195 now. i cannot tell you how much his personality has changed! i am also thankful he quit football. i know sports are important but those coaches encouraged him to eat more and get bigger. They didn't care about his overall health and long term affects his weight was going to cause.
    what state are you in?
  5. Thank you so much , yea i think the doctor is seeing if i can train my mind before going through with the operation i think he wants my weight right down so i have a safer procedure see im up around 30 stone starting this !!
  6. i don't think i have ever heard of this type of pre-op. i understand some docs want people to lose weight before surgery but that seems harsh. how are you doing on it?
    Once you have had surgery please email me..i would love to help you with whatever you need. down the road when you plateau and crave new ideas and new foods i would love to share my experiences. this forum has lots of useful info as so many people have different struggles. i have found a new passion for health and new eating habits like never before. its not just a fad for me...im 5 years out and have truly found my success to being a size 5 almost effortlessly. good luck to you!!!!
  7. hey , yea ive just been approved for the op so they put me on a milk diet and i take 8 pints per day with vitamins and soup now for 2 months and then there going to wein me onto food for 2 months and review me then they said surgery in 4 - 5 months
  8. I'm sorry did you get my reply message? sometimes i get lost on this site. what type of milk diet are you on? and do they not have you eating solids yet?
  9. Im so impressed with your story of 5 years out from surgery im currently 4 or 5 months pre op and am on a milk diet , have you any advice for me about avoiding weight gain ??
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9