Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between kenson and ltlsqueak

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you so much for thinking about me! I'm doing great. At a stall right now, but taking it in stride. How are you? Doing well I hope. I don't come here as often, but need to so that I can lend my support to others. Take care and please keep in touch. I'm on Facebook under Sherri Piland Hutcheson if you have an account and would like to keep in touch there. Have a nice week!
  2. Sherri, just checking in. How are you?
  3. Thanks for checking on me. I'm feeling pretty good considering and getting my fluids in!
  4. Best of luck with your surgery tomorrow! Check in when you can and take care of yourself. I'm so excited for you!
  5. You are so sweet to check on me! I'm feeling great thanks! Went a week where I only lost a couple of pounds and felt a little cheated. I just wish it would all be gone already! lol But, I guess I didn't put it on overnight and it isn't going anywhere overnight. Your day is almost here! Woohoo! I know you must be excited! How was your Christmas? I hope you have a safe and happy New Year. Thanks again for checking on me and please keep in touch!
  6. Checking on you. How are you feeling?
  7. Just checking in to see how you're doing. You're just two days away!
  8. Thank you for your words of encouragement! It means a lot. I thought I'd never make it through yesterday, but I did. Can't wait for Wednesday! Hopefully, I can return the favor to you one day. Have a nice night.
  9. Thank you for visiting me! You are so welcome. I often don't blog too much because I feel like I might be rambling, but I love to read and respond! You are so close, and I am trailing behind you in another month. Take Care!
  10. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. I often feel they're rather silly, but either way I want to make notes concerning this crazy whirlwind of a journey we're on! Hang in there too and the best is yet to be! Have a nice night!
  11. Yes, you definitely have to get some Wonton Soup! Thank you for your encouragement. Best of luck to you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11