Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Mbaker and excited&scared

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. I had my surgery the same day you did. I am now down 23 pounds total. My typical day is protien shake in the morning then about 1 1/2 -2 hours later a snack like fat free pudding, or yougart then lunch soup or something I can easily chew then snack another protein and then dinner I have had fish, or chicken. I HAVE to eat something every 2 hours or I am starving. I am gonna hope to start excersing in the near future. Im gonna try zumba. I can tell I have lost inches in my waist thats why im not stressing the total pounds. I slipped up on my protein this weekend and I noticed big time. I dont know about your dr but mine lets me have fish and chicken now and pasta with meat sauce. The only thing I havent been able to eat is eggs. It feels like they get stuck. I will also give you my personal email its chasitytolbert@ymail.com and if you are on FB look me up its under chasity tolbert Have a great day
  2. Hey!!! Doing good!!! I have lost a total of 30 lbs. since Feb. 3 (including my week of pre-op)!!! I can have blended meats, but ughhhh... they are horrid. So, I got the thinly sliced deli meat and blend it in my mouth prior to swallowing. Much better. I can have 5 thin slices which is about 2 oz. for a meal. I seem to be getting in about 600-700 calories a day on average. I'm a little concerned this is too much at this point as I am 2.5 weeks out from surgery. But we shall see!!!! Can you tell me how far out you are from surgery and your typical diet including oz in a day? I track everything on my fitness pal. I just am a little confused because I am supposed to be getting in much more water, but if I have say 10oz in an hour I wonder if I am stretching my tiny tummy? Just my thoughts. Thanks for checking on me. I definately need a buddy on here as I have not had one person that I can consistently communicate with!!!! So, I really appreciate ya!!!!
  3. Hey just wanted to check on you and see how you are? Have you been able to eat any foods yet? I have started and everything seems to go down to easy lol except eggs. The two times I have tried them they felt like they got stuck. I am hungry ALL the time!!
  4. Hey!!! Thanks for checking!!!! Survived liquids!!! Very tough though!!!!!! Having surgery in Shreveport, La!!!!
  5. Just wanted to tell you good luck on Friday!!! Hope your making out ok with your liquid diet (if you have to do one) Are you having yours done in the states or are you going to Mexico??
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5