Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between sleepycrna and lisak119

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Pretty Lady! I havent talked to you in forever and very seldom get on the site anymore. I was going to ask how you are but it is obvious...You look AMAZING!!!!! Hope you are feeling well and all is well with you. Keep up the good work!
  2. Hey Ginger...I have a quick question for you if you dont mind. I had my stitches taken out today and the top left one popped right back open. Is there anything special I can do to help it heal? It is still very deep, almost looks like it was never stitched. It has me a little concerned. They were very hard to get out, the stitches were tight with little give to them. All the others look great. I'm just not sure what to do about it, if anything. I am so glad you are doing so well. I have been keeping up with youpr posts. Take care and thanks for any advise you have. Talk soon, Lisa
  3. Hey Lisa, tried to send u a private message, but it wouldn't work ( operator error ).
    Tried to call u. I'm not sure of your schedule.... My number is 901-870-4969. Would love to talk.

Ginger
  4. My phone number is 225-261-9433 if you'd like to talk before surgery! Take care! Lisa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4