Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between lindmar and Smitlien

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. I will tell him, I'm waiting for him to pick me up at hotel. Guess ill maybe see you later
  2. How you feeling linny? I'm at the hotel tonight, Henry will see me in the morning. I'm so tired I flew 10 hours from South Africa then waited 8 hours at health row and then flew 11 hours to San Diego!
  3. I think you are about 8 hours behind south africa
  4. Your date is the 16th right? Mine is the 17th! Thanks that's verry nice of you! I really hope I don't have too much trouble with gass, pain, nasea etc...
  5. Hi Lindmar hope everything is good? Are you still going for surgery Jan 16? How are you feeling? I'm getting verry nervous and stressed out but I know Ill be ok? Are you also feeling nervous etc about surgery? To think next week this time we will be sleeved!
  6. Ooh that's great I'm still trying to get some for me but they don't sell them in pharmacies I have to ask my doctor and also we don't get gass x strips in south africa they don't even know what I'm talking about!
  7. Cool so ill see you the 17th! I'm getting verry excited now! Yes I'm from south africa I will be flying 10 hours to heathrow and then 11 hours to san diego so yes my flight is about 23 hours! I heard about those leggings I will try to get some before I leave
  8. Hi there my flight is landing early on the 17th and I'm planning on staying extra 2 days at hotel just for safety cause my flight is so long and I'm scared of blood clots etc. Guess ill see you there! Would have been nice if we were on the same date I'm also traveling alone
  9. Hi there my flight is landing early on the 17th and I'm planning on staying extra 2 days at hotel just for safety cause my flight is so long and I'm scared of blood clots etc. Guess ill see you there! Would have been nice if we were on the same date I'm also traveling alone
  10. Hi there yes I'm planing on going the 17th. Henry said its ok for that date. I just have to check if there available flight for for me. When is your date?
  11. Hi! Just curious if you have a surgery date yet???
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11