Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between StephO and LaffeyTaffey

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Steph I was just wondering if you planned on doing any more blog's or YouTube videos about your wls journey? I'm sure you're very busy, but I'm still hopeful lol.
  2. Hi! YES! I will post an update video soon... the last few months have really gotten away from me, for multiple reasons. Thanks for thinking of me! :]
  3. Hi! I was just wondering if you were going to continue doing your video blogs like you did pre surgery Or a 6 months post op video? I hope you're doing well!
  4. Oh I'm doing good! I started exercising again a few days ago. And I'm making an effort to eat more protien. Yesterday I ended up eating a ton of protien according to my myfitnesspal. Today I made sure to eat my Greek yogurt again. I like to put a few strawberries and blueberries in it. Especially the blueberries since they're so good for you. I'm not too sure about how many calories I should be consuming on a daily basis... My MFP says 1,810 but I try to keep it more towards 1,600 along with my workouts.

I have a friend with a kidney stone. She's in so much pain! She can't tolerate it to begin with and then to get that... I really hope your kidney stone breaks up soon and you feel 100% better!
  5. You're welcome!! Thanks for checking in :] I am doing great with regards to the sleeve, but just today found out I have a kidney stone (OUCH). I hope this passes soon so I can get into exercising! How are you doing?
  6. Hi Steph! Thanks for posting a post-op video on YouTube!!! I had been waiting to see how everything went with your surgery. I look forward to watching more in the future
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6