Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between brightnessofhope and ltlsqueak

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hope you're doing well! Can't wait to hear from you. Check in when you can. (((hugs)))
  2. Dont be too hard on yourself! Today's another day. The real diet is coming soon and I am sure you'll do great! Hang in there. Won't be long. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
  3. Unfortunately, I didn't do as well as you. I had planned to stick to my low carb plan that I've been on this week, but I totally caved. I keep feeling like these are my last meals I'll ever enjoy! Although I know in my head I will be able to eat again. ....Right? Lol. But thank you and I hope you will encourage me-because I'm going to need it Only two weeks now!
  4. Unfortunately, I didn't do as well as you. I had planned to stick to my low carb plan that I've been on this week, but I totally caved. I keep feeling like these are my last meals I'll ever enjoy! Although I know in my head I will be able to eat again. ....Right? Lol. But thank you and I hope you will encourage me-because I'm going to need it
  5. Thanks! Today was so hard. I swear I think my mouth was watering. Maybe I was even drooling! LOL I just drank my shake. You are always so upbeat and encouraging! I appreciate it and hope I can be the same to you one day. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Your surgery is so close! Woohoo!
  6. You are so sweet! Thanks so much for your kindness. My daughter has been with a relative and thinks I've been under the weather. I will be telling her tomorrow. I am praying she will understand. My other family members have been extremely supportive and so have my friends. I hope yours will be also. I will add you to my prayers! Hang in there. Your time is almost here! Woohoo!
  7. Good luck today! Prayers! Hugs! All things good.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7