Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between christinae85 and Msvetrn

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Ohhh sorry, but like you said still better than the civilian side. :/ Not sure what category I fall under, but I only get billed for prescriptions typically. Even then, they're super cheap; like less than $10.
  2. I wish it were FREE...I pay a $50 CoPay at specialty clinics and $15 at PCP and $9 prescriptions. But, its still cheaper than going to civilian docs. I am Category C. Non-service Connected, Non-Disability.
  3. Well that's cool. Take the free medical care where you can get it, right?! :P
  4. It was back in 2011. Its all good, though! After my plastics, i needed some aftercare and they were very good about it. And, also, did my sleeve aftercare...sutures, etc.
  5. When did you look into getting it done through the VA? According to my doc it's a relatively new program so maybe it wasn't available then? : / Sorry you were told no....very strange.
  6. I got irritated everytime I read someone is having their sleeve through the VA! I am a veteran and my doc told me, "The VA does not pay for any weight loss surgery". HUH??? Oh well...Im glad you and others are able to have it done! Good luck...I KNOW how slow they can be.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6