Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between LoriC and Lisa73me

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Lisa!! thinking about you and hope it goes as smoothly for you as it did for me..XOXO
  2. Thanks so much Lori! I just keep thinking about feeling better & looking better! That helps a lot! Thanks for the advice, I do like to play games on my phone though! Lol!
  3. Every time you start feeling anxious, just try to think of something else...I know it sounds simple but it works. Read a book, turn on the radio...I did this up until they wheeled me in! I played Candy Crush on my phone LOL I did tell the nurse, "If you don't put something good in this IV soon, I might just get up and walk out!" My surgery was delayed 2 hours because the previous operation had gone over it's time and they were cleaning it for mine. You MUST distract yourself and remember that when you wake up, it will be done and you'll be concentrating on getting the gas out and walking and then swallowing broths and Jell-O and water...and baby steps later you're home and feeling great and you're so glad that you made this wonderful choice! XOXO
  4. Hi Lori, so glad you are doing well! I'm good just waiting for the big day with a few pre-surgery jitters... but it's all good! glad you are recovering well! Yay!
  5. Hi Lisa! I think there is a stitch in there that didn't dissolve, but my doctor said not to worry too much about it LOL...but I have some scar tissue in there. How are you doing?
  6. Oh yes ma'am I haven't weight 150 since the 3rd grade! I can't wait! Thanks for the update & good luck on getting the glue out of your belly button! Lol!
  7. I am two weeks in as of yesterday and I have lost 18 lbs, slow and steady it seems! I still have glue in my naval with disturbs me greatly LOL but I seem to get a little out every night. I am excited for both of us, I can't wait to be 150 and go clothes shopping again!
  8. Yay! It's so good to hear from you and that you are doing well and being successful! How awesome! Way to go! I have 38 days after today, I'm really excited to start my new life! I accepted your friend request, thanks...
  9. Yes, things went like they were supposed to, no complications and I have been back to work since Friday. I take it easy and follow the rules and rest in between things like dishes and showering! I am down to 219 from 233, so I am losing weight little by little.
  10. So how are you sweetie? How did everything go? I hope you are healing well and losing weight!
  11. that's very sweet, thank you! <3
  12. Good luck tomorrow! Sending thoughts, prayers, and good vibes!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12