Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between ltlsqueak and brownas5

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. I don't have a partner other than my mother who had bypass 7 years ago. Thank you for the well wishes also. I wish you well too. I had mine done at Bon Secours which isn't far from vcu. Feel free to reach out anytime.
  2. Hi, just wanted to see how you're doing. I was at VCU last week for my yearly checkup and wished I could have offered you my friendship and hopefully some helpful information. Do you have a quit buddie to talk to and share ideas with? I have one and we've stayed in touch throughout the entire year.
    Keep in touch and wishing you the best!!! Stay strong because you CAN do this!
  3. Hi!! My date is actually tomorrow to get sleeved! I am excited! And I am getting it done at Bon Secours not MCV with Dr. Carmody. I was going to get it done at MCV at first but then had a change in insurance and had to go to a center of excellence. I cant remember what doctor I had before when at MCV but I do remember Jill. She was very nice! Thank you for the support! I will def be back to update everyone. :-)
  4. Awesome! Nov 20th was my date also. The staff is amazing! Jill answers your emails in a timely manner and never makes you feel like you're bothering her. Which physician do you have? My Dr. Kellum retired, but both doctors are great. I see the female surgeon. I live in South Hill which is a little over an hour away. The surgery isn't bad at all. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Best of luck as your journey begins!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4