Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between reading mom and Nailsinthecityy_VSG

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. I love kb shimmers I have several of those too. I have a few lilypad lacquers and girly bits, but you're introducing me to some new names. I'll be checking them out! My faves are crows toes, kb shimmers, llarow, and liquid sky lacquer and EmilydeMolly (sp?)and hare polish. Its hard to list favorites. It's like asking which son is your favorite? I don't do face book, but I read lots of blogs. Congrats on your 90 lb loss!!! You are doing fantastic!!! I have been losing slowly and am stuck between 185 and 182. When I get to 181I will be out of the obese range and in the overweight category. I have been working out 4 - 7 times a week, but I'm stuck. It's okay though because for the first time in my adult life I didn't start gaining right after I stalled so I am still pleased with myself!
  2. I paint mine almost every night, that way I won't want to ruin my mani by eating I also reward myself with polish. I just bought a few KB Shimmers and October's Sweet Addictions box (it had Smitten Polish, Bear Pawlish, and Cupcake Polish; all in pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month) to celebrate my 90lb loss
    I love Crows Toes! My current favorite brands are probably Literary Lacquers, Lilypad Lacquer, Enchanted Polish, Eat Sleep Polish, and Girly Bits. Are you in any indie polish related groups on Facebook?
    Best of luck to you too!
  3. Hi your avatar caught my eye. I love indie polish too! Right now I have on my crows toes "shoot the butterfly." I have made nail polish my most common non food reward. Also when head hunger hits I paint my nails to distract myself. After all you can't eat with wet nails! Wishing you all the best in your journey!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3