Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between malaz85 and dianna mann

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. hi I just did one week class and off of the liquids. Funny but I was on the liquids a whole week and others had there surgery Wed, Thurs and Fri and they are going on the same foods. Oh well that was tough the one week on liquids. I feel great just a little slow moving around. The small cups of food are so darn good now and I am on my way. The hospital stay was two nights and they were very awesome and gave me TLC. You will like the staff. I did see Dr Blackstone after I had the surgery & when she made her rounds. Funny but she said she did a beautiful job on me and I thought that was great until I got to class and they all said the same things. She was nice to see and I was on my way. I did walk when they told me to. I felt more hip pain then stomach pain. Mainly a dull ache. After my surgery they did send a massage therapist in to see me and she gave my feet and neck a massage. I thought when I come in for my one week class I will get more. I did make a appt at the Essential Spa and they did it like prenatel with a big pillow and my goodness it was so worth it.
    Sorry just babbling but if you have any questions on the hospital or first week I know...but that is about it for now cuz it is just as new to me. I am not reqretting it but happy to know I actually had the guts to go thru with it. I thought I would chicken out but I did not and I am so glad I did do it....well hope you are doing well and the ins gets handled for you. Till later...Dianna
  2. Just checking in to see how you're doing! I should hear back from my insurance tomorrow and then schedule with Dr. Blackstone. I can't wait.
  3. hi I just returned home today from Scottsdale Hospital.I only got to see dr blackstone the next day after my surgery. Which by the way went really well. I hope you do well. I went in Tuesday July 17 and they took my gall bladder and kept me two nights. I was ready to come home to get rest. That place is to busy for me. they took care of me but it was busy
  4. Hello, I'm new on this forum and I see we have the same surgeon! I like Dr. Blackstone a lot. I hope everything went well! I'll be going in soon enough.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4