Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between angieven and char602

Leave Comment

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Time to check in, Char! Let us know how you are!
  2. Hey Char! How are you? I'm doing good. I feel the weightloss has been really slow, but steady... I usually stay the same all week day long and then drop 2-3 pounds over the weekend. I think it's because I eat more during the weekend and thus have more fuel with which to burn. That's just my guess. Lol. I'm okay with losing slowly - I'm hoping it will help limit the hair loss. To be honest, I haven't worked out. I try to take a long walk a couple times a week, but that doesn't even always happen. I'm sure I could lose more quickly if I exercised and eventually I will start. Right now things are just crazy. We are in the middle of house hunting, I'm starting a new job on Monday and my kids always keep me busy... Not good enough reasons though and I know I could find time if I was more determined. I gotta try more! But as of this morning, I'm 194 and super happy about it.
  3. Hey there! How have you been? I see you've lost 35lbs! That's wonderful. Are you working out?
  4. Just updated my ticker... Now only 9 pounds away! The scale is finally starting to creep downward instead of staying frozen in time or moving up! What's going on with you? I saw you took Almanza off your ticker as your surgeon. Are you leaning more towards going through your insurance now?
  5. I can't believe how stinkin close you are to Onederland!!
  6. Okay girly, what's new? Have you picked a new surgery date? How is your Mom?
  7. Thinking of you today!
  8. Downloading Viber now. Did you already get it?
  9. It's surprisingly easy than I imagined it would be. I admit, it is much easier when I am busy at work and totally distracted than when I get home and have to deal with kids and dinner time. Sugar Free Jello is my savior and I don't even like Jello. Lol. I took my laxative a little bit ago and I'm just waiting for it to work its magic... Yikes! I figure tomorrow will be my last tough day because I will be a bundle of nerves on Thursday and food won't be on my mind much. All in all, easy peasy and you should fly through it in a few weeks. Thanks for checking in on me, friend.
  10. How are you holding up?
  11. That is great news!!
  12. Hey, just read that - Dr Almanza does his surgeries by lower weights first. That's helpful to know. May not put us at the beginning of the line, but we certainly wont be near the end. Yay!
  13. Two more weeks! Two more weeks! Two more weeks and we'll be meeting in Tijuana at the hotel ready for our big adventure! As we get closer, we should exchange #'s to more easily be able to communicate the day prior to surgery and the days we spend in the hotel. We can text to meet up to walk or go get broth and Popsicles or something.
  14. You're awfully quiet today. All okay?
  15. Yeah, I can't imagine why not! :-)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast