Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between wannabeslim2014 and DebDeb

Leave Comment

14 Visitor Messages

1. Hey deb just wanted to check in and see how you are and how your doing ? Xx
  2. That's FAB!!! (the compliment and the weight loss - absolutely brilliant!) I know what you mean about not being able to see it - but I can definitely feel it! Can't wait to see what I look like at Christmas!
  3. I must admit I do feel a lot healthier and can move around a lot easier too. I was 8 weeks out from my op on Saturday and had lost 3st 11lbs only 3lbs more to hit 4 Stone whoop whoop. I know that I would never have been able to achieve this weight loss without my sleeve and I am so happy I went through with it. The only regret I have is not doing it sooner as I lost/missed out on all of my 20s being the overlooked fat one and basically turned into a hermit and didn't go out. That has changed now, i'm getting out and about a bit more and am getting my confidence back. I cant see my weight loss as I see myself every day but when I see someone I haven't seen for a long time I see the loss in their faces and it really spurs me on. Last night I met with a friend and he actually said 'OMG its lovely to see less of you, you're look absolutely fantastic and glowing!' LOL xx
  4. Thanks Kristine - loving yours too! I'm feeling happy and healthy - having my sleeve is the best thing I've ever done for myself! Have now lost 3 st 1lb and can honestly say that food has lost it's hold over me (YaY!!!) Went out for lunch with my mum today - the deal was a starter and a main for £10.95, so I had the starter and my mum had the main at the same time! FAB (and so cheap - I am now officially a cheap date!) No need to ask how you're getting on - your photo says it all! How's it going? x x
  5. Loving your new picture Deb, you look great and so happy ! How are you getting on? xx
  6. Hi Kristine
    WOW!!! 3 st 2lbs in 2 months is FAB!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm feeling really good I started my pre op diet on 6th July, since when I've now lost 35 and a half pounds ( 2 and a half stone, I think), which I'm really pleased with. I already feel a lot healthier for losing that amount of weight and can't wait to see how I feel when I've lost some more My post op hospital check is on Thursday so hoping they'll be pleased with my progress. Solid food is so far really good (much better than going from liquid to purée was!) Like you, I can definitely tell when I'm full! Am going out on fri eve for a meal with a friend (we've picked Tapas - I'm hoping little portions will work well (and that they'll let me take the left-overs home) Keep doing what you're doing Kristine - you're doing GREAT!!
  7. Hey Deb, sorry for the delay in responding, I didn't get a notification that you had replied doh !
    no worries about getting us mixed up lol it happens ! Thank you so much for your congrats, I am over the moon at how well its going right now. I went for my first hospital check-up today and have lost 3st 2lbs now. The bariatric nurse was very pleased with my progress! How are you feeling? How are you finding the solid food? I am on week 2 of the soft solids and let me tell you that I certainly know when to stop as I feel the restriction. Do you feel the same? I think i'm still only getting about 500 cals a day but i'm not hungry in the slightest so it really doesn't bother me, yay! My friend is coming up to do my measurements tomorrow and take my pictures again as its end of month 2 (inc my pre op) I am really excited to see how many inches i've lost as it will be a while before I will see the loss myself. Other people are noticing it big time but I just don't see it until I see their faces lol xxx
  8. Thanks Kristine (and apologies for getting your name wrong - I mixed you up with Heather - I'm hopeless!!!) Serious congrats on your amazing weight loss - you must be delighted!! It's great that we're both feeling so good. I know it's early days but so far I couldn't be happier. Went for a massage today with a friend and I could really feel how much smaller my body is already - it was great! (I guess this is what they call it 'the honeymoon period')
  9. Hi Deb, no worries at all ! Just glad your doing okay and feeling great!!!! I am feeling fantastic too...as of this morning I hit 3st loss since the start of my pre-op liquid diet on the 11th July. Never thought that in under 6 weeks I would lose 3 stone (42lbs) I was 26.2 when I started and today in 23.2, I am absolutely amazed ! Everyone loses their weight at the rate their body wants to let go of it. The heavier you are the quicker it will come off to begin with so mine is still at the stage of falling off fast, you are a lot lower in starting weight than me so to lose 33lbs in that space of time is amazing you are doing absolutely fabulously, well done!!!!! :-D Kristine xx
  10. Hi Heather, Sorry not to have replied sooner. I'm absolutely fine! In fact, better than fine - I'm feeling. GREAT! I go onto 'solid food' on Thursday (although I've tried a few bits already and all's good) I've lost approx 33lbs since 6th July (pre-op diet start date) and have gone from 17 st something to 15st something (nearly in the 14's) in less than 2 months! (I know others on this site have lost more and quicker but to me, it's so great)
    How are you doing hon? Is all going well? X
  11. Hi Deb, are you okay? How are you getting on? xx
  12. Hi Deb, how are you getting on? xx
  13. I'm at Spire Manchester with Mr Li What about you?
  14. Hi Deb, what hospital are you having your surgery at? xx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14