Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between JulieJ and AngelNP

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. Do you check in anymore? I wondered how you are doing. I have had a lot of trouble with severe GERD and regain. Having revision surgery to RNY (bypass) next month.
    Email me and let me know how you are doing! Purpo60@hotmail.com
  2. Hey Julie,
    How are you doing? I just posted a blog regarding my lessons the past 6 years s/p surgery. I hope you are doing well. You look gorgeous.!
    Take care. Jen
  3. Hey Julie, glad to see you. Just draw the line and start over. I got sick last year and gained 10 lbs. I changed up my workouts, went back to protein and veggies. Im doing well with portioning my food and drinking in between!
  4. Look at you! You are so beautiful! I am rarely on the site anymore. I have gained back 17# over the past 16 months and am trying to get back on track. Hope you are doing well!
  5. Awww... Thank you!! I am about 15# from MY goal...9 pounds from the docs.
    How are you doing?
  6. OMGosh..look at you! You're fabulous!!!!!
  7. You look MARVELOUS!!
    Congratulations on your success!
  8. Sending prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! Keep us posted! : )
  9. Good luck on your surgery, Jen! I wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery! Let us know how you are doing as soon as you can. We will see you on the sleeved side. You will do great! HUGS!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9