Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between JulieJ and Joelle

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. Do you check in anymore? I wondered how you are doing. I have had a lot of trouble with severe GERD and regain. Having revision surgery to RNY (bypass) next month.
    Email me and let me know how you are doing! Purpo60@hotmail.com
  2. Things are good! I am under goal. ha ha. How much farther are you going? I know!! We are the experienced pros that never come on here anymore. lol
  3. I am doing great. I don't have much farther to go, which is good. Still exercising every weekday. How are YOU doing? I haven't talked to you in so long!
  4. Thanks Julie! thats an old pic! I am smaller now! lol How are you doing?
  5. You look fabulous, girlfriend! Do you feel as fantastic as you look? Congratulations on your success!
  6. crazy right?!?! Ugh I have been starving all day! Darn hormones!! How are you feeling?
  7. Thank you!! It's getting better! And look at YOU! Yes, YOU in that one leg of those jeans!!! WOWZA, GIRLFRIEND!! "You look Mahvalous!"
  8. you look great!!
  9. I am good! How are you doing? Tomorrow will be interesting! We are going to a buffet, and I have already negotiated the price with them since I can't eat much! what are you doing for Thanksgiving?
    Happy Thanksgiving to you, Joelle!
  10. Hey Julie! How are you feeling?? Happy turkey day!
  11. Thinking about you today!
  12. How are you doing by now, Joelle? I know you had a rough start, but was wondering if things were getting better for you, or do you still regret your decision? I hope that things have smoothed out for you. : )
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12