Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between ibcopperfire67 and donn

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Well I just realized it has been awhile since I posted here. Thank you ibcopperfire67 for the reminder. My Journey has been awesome 5 weeks post 44lbs by this Thursday I should be in the 270's and going south. Just spent 5 days in amusement parks and stayed true to the program. Took shakes Water and Tuna with me and never strayed NO ZERO sweets. Proud Week so very HAPPY I had the sleeve procedure.
  2. How are you Donn???? How's your journey going? Hope all is well for you
  3. Hello Don Im still alive just super busy with my radio show google Our Skinny Dream with Judy and Staci....we have 7shows up now take a listen and tell me what you think!
    How are you doing?
  4. You are on the right track Donn It gets easier, well it did for me, in no time. What is your goal?
  5. It has been awesome I was one week post op yesterday and now 22 days thru the process meaning no solids for 22 days I am down 30 lbs. I feel great had just one day of problem liquids (Swelling I think) I have four sites and all are clean and healthy no oozing nothing. Full of energy and temper has all but gone away. People are noticing and commenting. It has NOT been easy but has been very very POSITIVE!!! thanks for checking in.
  6. Hello Hope you don't mind a chick checking in but here I am!!!! Lol How are you doing in your journey? Are you getting your fluids in?!?!? I wish you great success Donn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6