Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between txbluebonnet and GoLizzyGo

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. Heck yeah hair hair everywhere but on my head. I have to clean the drain out three times before I finish the shower. But I have noticed it's started to slow down a little, thank God! Was starting to think it never would. I'm taking prenatal vitamins with a extra prenatel DHA (not prego but figured they couldn't hurt especially with all the hair loss) I also take biotin, fish oil, b12, A, & E.
  2. We all need those come to Jesus moments, ha! I'm happy for you that you're losing again. You'll make it and reach your goals! Just remain focused. I don't know about you, but I've had some serious hair fall out. How about you? What kind of supplements are you taking? I'm just curious I'll be real happy when I've lost all that I am going to lose and my body will level out and start growing it back. I'm hoping the Docs are right about that one Bye for now! Keep in touch
  3. Well....I've had some downs but I'm getting back on track. I was going back into old bad habits thus weight loss screeched to a halt but I had a good "come to Jesus" and have started losing again. You?
  4. Hi Shasta, How've you been doing?
  5. Hey girl. My PCOS probs are still around. I'd hope to see some improvements in them but not yet. My weight loss is slow due to it as well, but what can you do. As long as I'm losing something, I can live with slow. I to still have trouble with protein. Rotiserie chicken, grilled fish, and refried beans are still the only things that go down well for me. I supplement with protein shakes and Greek yogurt still to. I've started to pick up some of my bad habits again with munching and sweet cravings. Working on those battles still. My hair is falling out too. Ive been working on getting in more protien and have added some extra vitamins to my twice a day multi. It was nice to hear from you. Lets try and keep in touch.
  6. Hi Shasta, it's been a long while and I wanted to check on you I hope you're doing well. Glad to see things are moving for you. Please don't be discouraged about the rate. I know how difficult PCOS can be in the midst of things. Has it gotten better? Are you able to eat "normal" yet? I am still learning what works for me and what dosen't. I'm still not getting enough protein and my hair is thinning and breaking off so bad...I'm thinking about getting some clip-in hair extensions to make it appear fuller. I'm trying to do better on eating protein first, it's just so dang hard! Take care and I'd love to hear from you when you get a spare moment, bye for now! Your friend, Liz
  7. Hey girl, you are doing terrific! Congrats on onederland, keep up your hard work and thanks for your supportive comments.
  8. Things are going really well! How about you? I'm down 19 Ibs from before the pre op diet and all so I'm happy about that. Some of the hardest things I'm dealing with right now are soreness in my abdomen, even in places where there are no incisions...I just ache. Also, it's painful getting my chewed down vitamins & supplements but other than that I think I'm doing rather well. I've had terrible acid reflux so I'm starting to take regular meds for that, the Plusgel they gave us isn't cutting it. The acid makes my stomach gurgle all day, 24/7, making me think I'm hungry but I'm not. I'm able to drink 20 oz of water and 3 EAS Advantedge carb control protein shakes, not much else but I feel satisfied. I can't imagine trying to push any more fluids down but know I should. I can't believe it was a week ago yesterday! Hope you're doing well.
  9. Hey girl, how are thins going?
  10. Yep, I will be having mine there with Dr Ortiz on the 20th! I think you are the closest person I've met to having the same surgery date at the same location, so yay! Nice to meet you. I've met a few others but they are either the same date with different locations, or same location but couple days different. I'm starting to feel, nervous and ill prepared. Even though I have been actually preparing for this surgery date since Oct. I think it's just the last minute jitters. It just seem like I have so much left to do and little time to do it in. How about you?
  11. Hi Shasta, I was just scouring through the forums tonight and saw that you have your surgery on the 20th of this month. I have mine on the 21st with Dr. Alejandro Lopez at the Mi Hospital. Is that where you'll have yours? Hope to hear from you as we may be sleeve buddies after all I wish you great success in your surgery.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11