Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between April_2014 and borders3

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey there April. I don't know if you remember me, but we has surgery the same day. I wanted to check in and see how your doing. I see you profile pic and you look very happy. PM me sometime to say Hi and we'll catch up.
  2. Hey borders3! It is great to connect with someone who will be going the same time as I. I must admit, I am getting a bit nervous, especially with the recent changes (today actually) with location and with the recent discussion from a patient making some fairly concerning statements. Another patient, Mixiegirl, is having surgery today. She just posted about not being informed of when her surgery is going to take place. I am remaining optimistic about this process, but I am getting a little nervous. I will be travelling alone, which is actually another contributor to my nervousness. The good thing is that there is still another month for the kinks to get worked out before we go. At any rate, I am excited to connect with you and I am looking forward to meeting you, your wife, and mom! Have a great Monday!
  3. Hello!! I see we have the same surgery date & Dr. Almanza. I will be going with my wife and my mother will be having the sleeve done also on the 10th.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3