Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between The_Redhead and Shirleybird

Leave Comment

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hi Shirley. Good to hear from you. Yes, all is well with me. Losing very slowly but still moving in the right direction; and that makes me happy. How are you doing?
    Denise
  2. Hi, Denise. Just wanted to say hi and hope all is well. Shirley
  3. Thank you Shirley. Merry Christmas to you as well. Hope you have a wonderful (and thin - ) New Year. Denise
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Denise. Hope all is well and 2014 is the best year yet, Shirley
  5. Hi Denise. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Although different, I hope all is well. Write when you can, Shirley
  6. Hi Denise. I am just wondering how you are doing? Hope all is well. I know it can be rough at the beginning and hope nothing has gone wrong. Write when you can to let me know if you are O.K.. Good thoughts, Shirley
  7. Hi Denise, just wanted to say hi and hope everything is going well. Write when you have time. How did you find Dr. Almanza and the whole experience? Take care, Shirley
  8. Hi Shirley,

Hope you're doing well and still feeling fine.
    I'm just going to dry my hair and wait for my pick up at 7:00 to take me to the hospital. I'm pretty nervous. I'll let you know how it went tomorrow.

Talk to you soon,
    Denise
  9. Denise, tomorrow is the day. I know you will do well. Let us know. Shirley
  10. Hi Shirley,

I just came from dropping my paperwork off at my family doctor. She is even more excited than I am. She says that this sleeve is a really good surgery and much better than the lap band I had. She expects I will have really good results with this. That just made me even more excited!! In just a bit over a week I will be on a plane to San Diego. I'm hoping after I get it done my results are as good as yours.
  11. Hi Denise, I have alot of clothes and every size because of all my dieting over the years , so I have a few things I won't be wearing again but I have always worn my clothes tight so I should be O.K.for the winter, but come summer I am looking forward to getting a few new things. Don't be scared, Denise, this is the best diet I've ever been on with no hunger or cravings it is like a dream [the best dream when you wake up thinner ever morning]. Take care Shirley
  12. You're doing great Shirley. I can't wait to lose 22 lbs!! Your clothes must be quite loose on you now. What a great feeling.
  13. 22 lbs. is [5 lbs on a 3 day liquid pre diet and 17 lbs since surgery]. Sorry I have to learn to be clearer.
  14. Hi Shirley,

It's good to hear from you. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. I'm less than 2 weeks away from my new life... YIPPEE!!!! Have you lost 22 lbs since your surgery or including the pre-op?

Talk to you soon,
    Denise
  15. Hi Denise, everything is going great !!! My blood pressure is down and I have lost 22 lbs. so far. I love It and so will you . It won't be long now and you will be on the sleeved side of life. Feel free to ask me anything about the hospital or anything. Write soon, Shirley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast