Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SHAWANNE and Tree

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hope your feeling well
  2. Good for you! I would say good luck, but I know you got this is the bag. Take it one day, one hour, or even one minute at a time to assure you do what's best for you!
  3. Thanks tree i really appreciate the feed back im still on the diet im on day 8 its been crazy but i know i have to do it.I know it's gonna get worst because that all liquid that i have o start in 8 more days will kill me but i thank you im gonna buy a few protein drinks and try to find the best one i like...thanks soooooo much
  4. The protein that I started to use is clear and it's called isopure. I like it because it's not thick. To tell you the truth, for real success you should start today. Go exercise as much as possible to make your body strong. The nurses in the hospital will make you walk after surgery and you want to make it easy. Also train your body to accept what it will need. My doctor recommends 80-100 gams of protein and I feel that it has made all the difference. Now I make a green smoothie with all veggie protein which provides me with vitamins and minerals needed for beautiful skin and hair. But remember protein will not be the only thing to eat so look for ways to incorporate fruits veggies and some carbs in your diet. Chew slow, drink lots, and exercise!
  5. What is a good protein shake and also did you guys have to eat hi protein food no sugar or starch? If so give me some food suggestions pleaseeeeeeee:-)
  6. Thanks for sharing info to use I can't wait to start a new journey I have a 3 year old and she's full of life while I'm a couch patato.this is a blessing from god pray for me everyone may 4my day I can't wait to start my new life.Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6