Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between LOVINGCOMET71 and jonsey14

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Didn't see that your surgery had been approved CONGRATULATIONS! ! ! ! , You're going to do great, let me know if there is anything I can do, Yes you are going to experience all kinds of emotions, but from our previous conversations I'm sure you have prayed about this, so I'm going to say stay positive , believe and push forward. The family and I are doing well. I've started walking added aqua aerobics and a line dance class to my regimen and I start Zumba next week, I've never been excited about exercise but I can't wait for Mon, wed and Sat now, just seeing the weight come off motivates me even more.
    Until we speak again take care ! ! !

Miracles N Blessings
    Reese

PS
    YOU GOT THIS April 6th here she comes
  2. Hi Lady-things are well trying to get myself together for this upcoming surgery. You know how it is, you start stressing and them get excited all times of emotions-yikes. I think about you, if she can go all the way to Mexico then I can do this here! Not sure if you saw that I was approved, so my surgery date is April 6th I can't wait to walk....just can't wait. We will be doing a lot of things for sure. Hope you're doing better, God Bless.
  3. Good Morning Jonsey , Hope all is well, Just checking on ya to see how things are going? things are good on my end, I've started walking now that the weather seems to be warming up and the days are longer, we will definitely have to meet up for walking and or work outs until we speak again take care ! ! !

Miracles N Blessings
    Reese
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3