Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between DebbieD and aboutime4me

Leave Comment

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Deb and thanks for your comments on my anniversary and picture. No I haven't had any plastic surgery to remove any excess skin. In fact I don't exercise much at all and really haven't spent time on toning, which I know I should have. I've never been one for exercise much other than walking, treadmill, bike, etc.
    I do have the regular lose skin under the arms, especially as older ladies do. I know if I worked with weights I could tone up....perhaps I will. I do consider it though a "trophy" to my success. I'm not all that concerned about it and even if I did have the money, wouldn't go for surgery.
    The only other part of my body with excess skin is my mid section and stomach, but it's really not all that bad considering the amount of weight I lost. It would be nice if we could just pull all our skin up through the top of our head and tie it off! I'd really look great then...but I'm so happy and pleased with everything. My husband loves me as he did before, heavy or thinner...and he still chases me around the house and always wants to touch me.
    Wishing you all the best. Make your own decision about surgery later on but don't let it scare you to have some skin not so toned.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1