Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Darcybecky and curlyme

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. oh man, I'm so sick of protein shakes.......there's a smell/taste of the whey that just makes me bleh......I"m trying really hard to get my protein in with foods, refried beans, eggs and yogurt being my best friends. I did have some cottage cheese, and the brand I got was sweet! I"m sick of the sweet stuff too!! Some of my friends have suggested different brands so I"ll try those. I've not tried any meats (can't stand the thought of Pureed meats). I, too, don't think I get 70 grams in, but I'm sure trying. I do like the isopure drinks, only if I water them down and add a little mio or flavoring of some kind. Those are do-able at least for the time being. I'm so ready to start back on "normal" foods. I love fresh veggies (yes, without anything on them) so I'm going to be SO ready to start those things! Thanks for the message. Hope you are well.....
  2. Hi there....how are ya? Im about 18 days post op..pureed stage 3....tuna salad,hard boiled egg, yogurt, beans and cheese, chicken , string cheese and all my fluids is what i eat daily...I doubt I eat 70grams of protein though...I just ordered some protein shake sample packs...The premier protein shakes have been making me nauseous lately too..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2