Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between maryhad2lambs and Lisa's Hope

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. How are you doing, Lisa? I am hoping you are starting to feel better.
  2. I am doing okay, but I am HUNGRY. I keep telling myself I just have to get through this, have the surgery. It helps when I list all the good things that will come from losing all this weight: healthy, energy, being able to cross my legs, shop in a regular size clothing store, etc.
    As for the surgery itself, I being a nurse gives me little different perspective. I know all the things that can go wrong, but I also know they aren't very likely to happen. I am determined to go through the surgery, I didn't work this hard and to give it up. Just keep up the good work. My dietician said the first few days on the pre-op can be rough, mentally, emotionally and physically. I just wish the coffee withdraw headaches would go away.
  3. Thank you for the well wishes! Good luck to you also. I see that you are a nurse. I have to tell you, I've been going back and forth about this surgery all day today. Not sure if it is the pre op diet and mal nutrition or not.. LOL :/ I'm just scared out of my mind about this. How are you holding up? Any worries?
  4. Looks like we started the pre-op diet and will be having surgery the same day. Good luck to you, let me know how you are doing.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4