Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Munecagirl85 and LaffeyTaffey

Leave Comment

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. hey there just send you a friend request havent been able to get into my account.. and fell off completly!! lol thank God iam back on plan now w a 3lbs loss see you on facebok LOL!!! AND ofcourse here and my name is ashley mejia on there..
  2. Food is seriously a horrible addiction girl. What I LOVE to do is make up normal size batches of food and portion it out into individual plastic baggies or wrap them up individually and freeze them. That way I have a variety of super tasty protein-packed foods. Like I'm a sucker for Chinese food so I pulse up the leftover meat and veggies and mix that with a bunch of eggs and bake that in a muffin pan. 1 tasty egg muffin (like a crustless quiche) makes for a great breakfast or lunch even. I also go onto www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com and get recipes from her. Like her Ricotta Bake is so good! It's like lasagna without the pasta. And I actually got creative and made my own white version of it. Instead of red spaghetti sauce I used cauliflower (my favorite veggie) and used that as my Alfredo sauce. And chicken, broccoli, and lots of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese of course. I froze individual portions of that too. You just have to think ahead and make some tasty foods for yourself so you feel like you're splurging even when it's pretty darn healthy food. I hope this helps!
  3. Yes and you can totally add me on FB. My name is Ashley Laffey. There aren't too many people with my name thankfully. I haven't told a lot of family members that I talk to through FB about my surgery so if you ever want to talk about Sleeve stuff, feel free to Message me on here or FB Messenger
    Oh and I really like your idea about splitting up my workout times! Maybe I could go for a 15 min walk in the morning since all I do this first 10 week term is SIT. I somehow lost 4 pounds thus past month when I weighed myself towards the end of June. I keep having sweet cravings at night (UGH) so I found a recipe online for a easy protein-packed coffee mug cake. I just made a peanut butter one and it has roughly 30 grams of protein and very few carbs. That's how I'm compromising not buying something like a delicious carrot cake when I'm at the store lol.
  4. Hey hey hey well you have a lot to be exhausted about daily life ianjust exhausting enough! You really need your sleep though even that extra 30 is a lot!!! I mean your still ,laing so thags a good thing exercise is so good for us though maybe some how some way you can even do just 15 cardio in the am and juat 15 at night just 15 twice a day..... Just maybe that will give you extra enegery... I am not one to give advice i cant seem to follow lol i dont have a child ,but a husband to come home and cook for and daily cleaning chores... Ive been stressed out lately and my food habits bad ones are creeping back on me;( ive been struggling since june from my vacay i dont get why i cant get back on track its like a monster... Well it is an addiction mknster apthat ruins lives..... Uff btw do you have fabebook? Lol,
  5. Oh yes I personally know someone who only lost 80 pounds (only! Lol) and she's stayed around 220 pounds. That's right where I am - 218 pounds. But I started out at 355 so I still feel beautiful/fabulous.
    I'm in my second week of nursing school so I just don't know where to find the time. Maybe if I get up at 5:30am instead of 6am, I can get up and exercise. By the time I get home between 4 and 5pm I'm just tired (mentally) and have my 2 year old to cook dinner for, bathe, and then homework to do while he watches Baby First TV or a short movie.
  6. Thanks! I also aked in the main fourmtomsee what everyone else was eating iam goong to say iam more on the 3/4 cup but today for lunch probably 1/2 cup it all depends some days. I can eat so much and iam like wow! And not even full! Than others i can eat two bites and winder why i ate so much.... Super strange.... I eat so often and iam.back on plan... Its going to be hard but i have to. I never est there cheescake lol iam not a sweet person my husband will buy it and i may eat one bite and that was before my surgery.... But i lovvvvvvvve there pasta and chicken and pretty much every appitzer... Which i will no longer be eating lol ... Maybe my bdy in. Nov i will spluge plus i hope to be much cloer to goal by then ive seen soo many people lose only 80 and stop i will not be them
  7. At this point I believe half of a cup up to 3/4 of a cup is the normal amount I'll have to measure for myself, but I know ouce-wise I'm right at 5 to5,
    .5 oz since my yogurt cups are 5.3 oz and I'm full afterwards Maybe go to the Cheesecake Factory once a month and share a slice with your husband? Do the have kid-size slices? I LOVE their cheesecake too, but haven't been to one in 7 years! Just remember to eat your protein, veggies, and then the carb. I try to eat carbs only once a day if that helps any
  8. Hey chicka! Well honestly you know i went on vacay and i ate what i wanted and havent gained but boy have gotten alllll out of wack bad bad habits galore! Since coming back i can eat a lot lot more , but its my 7 m i guess thats expected, but it hit me so fast! I still dont over eat stop when full but still. Ive gotten a new jb the cheescakse factory just opened in my town and kts my skinny hubbies and my favorite ever we used to drive two hrs just to eat there! ... Needless to say i feel awful no exercise so idk i need to get back on track asap i refuse to fail. Ive got 120 togo people do it wo surgery so i sure as heck can with! Iam glad ur losing inches you have to be 16 ohhh i cry for that size i want to so so so so bad iam stil in my 22 almost out but stilllll hanging on...:.. Do you know how much i should be eating at 7-8m mark ive researched and researched to no avail i like to measuse foodss and make sure iam doing it right
  9. Oops sorry I haven't been on much lately! I chose to eat unhealthy foods like pie and whatnot. I started becoming much more serious about getting my water and protein in every day. And I've been walking more so I know I'm down a few pounds. I'd love to lose 2 lbs a week, but even that seems hard to do. But I went to my new doctor here in Colorado, had blood work done, and the labs came back with everything looking perfect! I was diabetic for a short time before surgery and I'm not even close to being a prediabetic now! I must be losing inches too, because my size 16 jean shorts need a belt I'm order for them to feel like they're staying completely in place - so cool! How are you doing this past week? Have you been doing better?
  10. Hey girly! Ive been thinkin about you lately wanted to see how you were doing?? 222!!!! What an amazing number i was 220 senior and junior year of hs i know you look so good! Almmmmost to goal you got this! ... Iam still mosing a long lol went on vacay gained a few pounds lost them havent been back to exercise or. My keto plan.... Once you go off its sooo hard to get back on track and the built a new cheesKate Factory here (devil lol) so i have to get back to my progress diet plan and exercise! I need to do weights my skin will look soso bad if i dont start this now! .... I seen you made bad food chices what did you eat???
  11. Woo hoo the Bahamas! I'm officially jealous! I was actually thinking about doing the 5 day pouch test to sort of reset myself. What do you think? So far I've only exercised a couple of days. I swear every time I want to do it, something happens. Like today my son woke up at 7am so I couldn't exercise before he was awake and then the little stinker only napped for a hour instead of 3. I was busy doing laundry and dishes so I didn't get a chance to exercise. If I want to make my 2x a week goal, I'll have to workout the next 2 days...
    I just finished with this semester of school so I definitely have a lot of time on my hands before my nursing school starts at the end of June.
    Have a wonderful vacation!
  12. Heyyyy so this week ive picked up my exercise quite a bit. My exercise comapred to most isnt much i have to take breaks bc iam so out of shape! Ive always been this way lol. Hurts soo bad! My days our sitting down 8 hrs so ive been doing ellipitcal 1o min twice a day walking 10 at lunch and come home on my mini trampoline and do 5 min break 5 min and tonight i will do a few crunchs and light dumbells. Hey its a start id love to be a bodybuilder or train! Haha i can dream! ... That 3lbs loss monday gave me some power in my tush! Even tho next week for 7 days i will be in the bahamas i will not focus on food. Iam taking a vacay on that il just enjoy myself not like i will be eatng more than a cuple bites anyways (yay sleeve) ur almost there girl ill keep u motivates lol you can do it for sure! Have you though abt changing it up ahocking your body maybe a 3 day liquid fast.. I think ive mentioed that before i dont know iam just thinking of ways and from all my research e neber ever knkw unill we are actually in the position though! <3
  13. Hey girl sorry it's taken me a few days to respond. I've just been busy busy I'm sorry to hear about your health problems! I haven't been to a doctor since about a year ago and haven't gotten a new one here in Denver yet. I tried, but ended up canceling my first appointment due to not having transportation. What a bummer! I've only exercised twice, but I have lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks lol. Woo hoo! I think! :P This week I'll dedicate more of my time to making better food choices and doing my exercise videos. I just don't see myself doing them everyday. I've been waiting and waiting to get to 200 pounds for the past couple of months, but my weight loss is crawling compared to before. Ugh.
  14. Before i would say 500-600 daily eating whatever ,but now a bit higher maybe i havent been counting calories as much bc iam so foucsed on the other numbers. Finally my fat anazyer came in i was at 48% fat i figured more so meaning i have good muscle still lol. I think its my hormones bc i started taking my vitam b's powder and femeprin again (irregular period un fertility since 18) and noticed a change i can weigh 290 after peeing before clothes yet come home after eating all day w clothes on and weigh 288! So i started lighting time of the month today i need to be more regular taking these vitamins i forget or so tired when i do remember... My right ovary is hurting me so bad scares me somethings off i need to go tomdoc and check it out cancer always scares me! Not sure why but its a major paranoa of mine :/ this week exercise iam gona start doing more kf heck ima try some tonight i bought some show feet splints and pain cream i should be all set! Your geting soo close to goal iam sure ur slowing down but exercise should help w inchs for sure
  15. I'm SO sorry you're struggling! I've been stuck between 227 and 230 for at least a few weeks now, but I keep craving sweets thanks to Mother Nature lol. I did exercise again on Tuesday and want to do it again tomorrow. I'm sure it's only slightly helping me, because it should be more often. As long as I can get it in a couple of times this week and maybe next week too, I'll feel ready to start exercising a few times a week hopefully you get through this rut! How many calories are you eating? I was eating about 600-700 a day at your stage. Now at 7 months out I eat about 700 or so a day. But getting a carb in once a day is still pretty important to me
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 39
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast