Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between proudmommi and RoDean

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. WooooWhoooo you are on the other side!! Congratulations!! Are you walking, get up, get moving, sip that water, you go girl!!!!!!! You are doing awesome!!
  2. Hello Lady, just wanted to stop by and wish you the best for your surgery today!! You totally have this and I know that you are headed to a better, healthier you!! Don't forget to get up and walking as soon as possible and take little bitty sips!!
  3. just click on private message right under my picture, or you can email me at deanr@nationalcar.com. I cant get phone calls during the day so it wont do you any good to have my phone number.
  4. Thanks for the message!!! How can I send you my phone number? Is there a way I can send you a private message?
  5. Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I just started my liquid diet this morning and the shake is horrible! I don't know how im going to make it through these two weeks lol
  6. Proudmommi, Hello . I just wanted to welcome you to our July group!! Wow, your surgery is coming up fast. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything. I might not have the answer, but by golly I can find someone who will!! I want to wish you the best of luck for your surgery and may you have a full and oh so speedy recovery.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6