Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between jonsey14 and Aydensmomma

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Jonsey! Glad to see your back too! How are you doing?
  2. OMG! Im going to check that show out! Should be pretty funny, thanks much. Hope your doing well, keeping fingers crossed for the lottery
  3. It would be nice to live closer ;-)
    Jelly thighs!!! Noooo!!!! That's all I'm gonna see when I get unsressed, thanks a lot!! Lol. I hate the skin but it's not going anywhere unless I win lotto.....which would be nice
    Ever see the new show called 'fit to fat to fit' on (I think) A&E or tlc. It's crazy! Trainers gain all this weight in 4 months to see how hard it is to loose it. The trainers start out saying crap like "obesity is a choice, obese people are lazy" and blah blah blah. Then when they have to work to loose the weight they see how hard it is.
    The things these people do in the gym.....I'd probably die. I might be thin but I'm so out of shape. Like you, I don't want to exercise cuz I don't want to loose calories.
  4. MEN!!! They drive me/us soon darn crazy(UGH!!!). Mines keeps saying "yuck" when I undress cause my thigh as so jelly like. Girl, I'm so happy about the weight lost, not even sure how it came off so quickly but it appears I'm still losing a little every week. If stopped exercising because I'm scared I'll lost too much and I don't want that. I have put red meat and other items back in my diet whereas before the surgery I had completely stopped eating things like that for fear of a GOUT flare up. Since the surgery and I the clear to eat, I'm been eating almost everything...I know not good. Going to see the nutristionist next week to get back on track hopefully. Any who, thanks for the compliments I'm only striving to be like you You were and have been my inspiration for a long time. I remember having a few break downs and you were there! I can never repay you for keeping me going, wish you lived closer so we could get together but in the meantime I'll just keep in touch here Thank you lady
  5. !!! I guess you got that pic uploaded!!!
    You look Amazing!!!! I love the dress!!
  6. I need pillows everywhere. And coats. I'm freezing.
    You know men say stupid things, right? So I was laying in bed and my dog was next to me. She is a pug puppy, she will be a year old next month. So we were talking about how she is filling out. I said "she's got more of a chest and butt then I do"
    He's dumb-ass agreed AND said "yeah, Bella is my new girlfriend"
    Obviously it was a joke, Bella is a dog. But ughhhh!
    You lost a ton of weight and quick!!! Awesome! Are you still loosing or are you staying the same?
  7. LMOA! Its me, maybe my math is off...I'm not 135 but 150 now. I started the program weighing 245lbs then by survey time was 235-230. Im happy with the 150b and would be upset if it dropped lower although I feel I should keep going in case it changing directions before the year. I've tried to upload a picture but having some problems. Going to try again tonight, you look so awesome, to go from size 22 to a 2 AMAZING! Years ago I too wore a 22 but got to a 16 which is where I started now wearing a 8. Like you my boobs are so small, which is why I'm mad I had that breast reduction 10 years ago! For me my ass hurts, the tail bone especailly! I have to sit on a pillow most days as that how much it hurts. I'm trying to do a piece of candy/cookie /etc the good thing is you can only eat so much but I'm still trying which frustrates me. But I'm keep working on this and me Let me try to get this picture uploaded talk to you soon!
  8. Jonsey!!! 95lbs!!! Wow!! So does that mean your at 135?!?!?! Your ticker says 155 which is amazing too!!
    I'm down 128 pounds, I'm at 128lbs.....I feel like I'm all skin and bones. My boobs are deflated.
    It sad. I want to gain about 15lbs. I'm in a size 2, and it's a comfortable fit. If I had the money I would be getting some work done on this body. I wouldn't change anything tho. I'd rather be skinny in a size 2 then big in a 22.
    Sugar.....I don't do sugar free. For one thing, I need the calories. I HATE sugar free. It's gross. If I'm craving a little chocolate then I'll have a piece, literally a piece. Before surgery I would eat a bag of mini eggs or Hershey kisses.
    I want to see your before and after picture!!!!
  9. Hey Lady- Happy New Year.....wow you're looking great! How are you doing? I'm doing good down 95 lbs and loving it but need to tone up some. Still have acid reflux problems so much so they want me to think about doing the full bypass. Not sure I'll do that but we'll see? How much have you lost totally now cause its been a year right? Quick question, did you struggle anytime with wanting sugar? For some reason that happens to me but I still don't eat much but one day it'll be a problem for sure. Anyways talk to you soon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9