Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Pattimelt and Karenh

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Pattimelt, I am very sorry I did not reply too you, it's because I can't figure out this site out,I just happen to stumble on this message
    My surgery with Dr Almanza was great and my recovery was really good, I did get a infection on biggest incision on one stitche , was not staff so I was thankful, it was at drain site, healed right away,but had to do more antibotic. This coming tue will be end of 4th week,tolerating water protein soft foods good and am down 29lbs. Sw225. cw 196. I made sure I sip water and walk a lot and followed ALL instructions. Would do this again
    I don't know if I will be able to find you on here again so if you want to text this is my cell #320-761-3072. Ps, if you can get nurses to give you a antibotic shot the morning you are coming home it would be to your advantage , one of girls I roomed with was a nurse and she requested it and they gave it to her, if I would have knowing that I would have done that to. Karen
  2. Hi, I'm using Dr. Almanza too, but not until late April. Please let me know how things go, and how you are after surgery. I'm sure you'll do amazing! Cheers, Patti
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2