Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between KaychieB and SoReady4Change

Leave Comment

13 Visitor Messages

1. Kaychie,

How are you doing? I haven't been on here for sometime. I hope you are doing better.
  2. OMG. Please let me know more about your post on Carla Laster. I didn't read this anywhere.
  3. Bless you KaychieB. I am so sorry this happened to you. I had my surgery done two days later on June 4th and I could have been in the same situation as you. I pray things get better for you.
  4. hello. the other person who has a leak is April Dugan, Profile name is aldugan
  5. Thank You. It's been a struggle. I'm just trying to stay positive. I still have a hole in my stomach. I'm actually waiting at the hospital for my CT Scan
  6. Just checking on you. I hope you are doing well.
  7. I hope that you are doing well.
  8. Glad to hear it. Let us know how you are doing.
  9. Get well soon. I am also in Florida but I live in Tallahassee. I am so sorry this happened to you but glad you caught it early on.
  10. Awe thanks!
    I'm good. Still at the hospital will be here until Monday so far.
    Still no eating or drinking orally just getting all my nutrition,fats,fluids and antibiotics via PICC Line.
    This may be TMI but I had diarrhea since after my surgery and that has finally slowed down as of today and I feel better.
    On Monday I'll have a CT Scan to check the status of my micro perforation.
  11. I just wanted to check in on you and see how you are doing.
  12. I hope so too! Ill make sure to send you my hotel room number!
  13. I will be thee on the 3rd for surgery on the 4th. Maybe we will run into each other.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13