Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between bigdogluver and MommaDuck

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi, thanks for the surgery well wishes. I sincerely appreciate it. Don't give up on your surgery. IT WILL HAPPEN!
  2. bigdogluver, I see your surgery date is coming up fast...I will keep you in my prayers and sending angels to watch and keep you safe. Think success It is yours to own.
  3. Hi MommaDuck,
    I am sincerely glad that you're going through with the surgery! I've struggled with the decision, too, and continue to struggle. My advice right now is to avoid any threads that talk about personal ordeals with surgery. It will scare the poop out of you, or at least it does to me. I had to take an anxiety pill after one comment. I've been through bad surgeries and I just need to stay positive - as do you.

We're going to have better health soon! By this time next year, we'll both will be happier and healthier, sharing stats, stories, and laughing at our old fears. That's what I'm focusing on, where will I be in 1 year.

Your doggies sound so sweet. I had an English mastiff, rotty (huge), Great Dane, and a wolf-hybrid. Now, I have a neighborhood cat that adopted me. My spouse and I kept our eyes on her and after her last cat fight, and when we realized she didn't have any front claws, in she came - straight into my chair, bed, computer table, etc. She's like a dog and seeks affection. I will always want to have big dogs or any dogs but right now, she's enough. Thanks for mentioning your dogs, it got my mind off of the comment that threw me into an anxiety attack.

Looking forward to talking with you and sharing our journeys. I hope you feel the same. All the best.

Laura
  4. Hi bigdogluver, thank you for your "welcome". I'm in awe of your courage and stand at the very beginning of my new life. I have made the decision, I have Dr Almanza assigned to me and am waiting on tender hooks to see if I will be accepted as a candidate. Best of luck to you on your journey! I have two senior dogs, by the way, a beautiful sassy blue eyed Aussie and a perfectly sweet golden lab that keep me in good spirits. I'm a big dog luver, too.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4