Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between tinman and CCSleever

Leave Comment

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Tinman - I'm reaching out - I did a search but didn't see anything really related so I thought I would see if you could shed some light for me. Ever since I had surgery (5 weeks out today) I haven't really been able to sleep. It starts with not being able to shut my mind down and then I am waking up several times during the night. I have felt almost euphoric since I had surgery - everything feels good - I'm losing weight steadily (thanks to some of your advice I believe) - I have no aches and pains. But this insomnia is driving me insane! I don't have a thyroid so I do take Synthroid and I take a small dose of Estrogen (hyster in 1999). I'm 54 as of last week. All my labs were perfect at the time of surgery with the exception of potassium but I was taking a water pill which I'm not now. My PCP wants to recheck labs in June so I was trying to wait that out if I can. Any suggestions? Explanations? I bought a Nordic Track elliptical and it was delivered the week after I had surgery - I haven't really done much on it because I've had two really stubborn incisions that had big huge knots and my pcp didn't want me exercise until they healed.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1