Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between tinman and Renee N.

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Take a look at my posts which can be accessed on this page. Look for a subject line in any post that has the word "stall" in it and you'll find me preaching. I am convinced that stalls can be busted at will, and with a little tweaking, can be avoided all together. The genesis of my theory lies in cravings. A craving is your body's way of ordering room service. If you don't deliver, then it'll think you are starving it and will shut down all non essential functions until the problem is solved. Your metabolism is one of the first fuel saving measures that get ramped back. So, if you have a craving for pizza, it's not the pizza your body wants, it some component in the pizza. You body knows it has a better chance of getting what it needs if it asks for it in a form that gives you pleasure. Lots of dissenting opinions out there. One thing I know for certain, once I figured this out, I never stalled again and lost more weight in the last 4 months than I did in the first 8. It really disappoints me when folks are willing to wait out stalls. They do it because they are told to. In my very humble opinion, you do not have to wait out a stall and furthermore, you don't have to have them at all. Good Luck to you!
  2. Hey, I've been on this forum now for a couple of months and I think this is the first time I've actually encountered you. (maybe not). Good "been there done that" advice for people. I appreciate that! You talked in a couple of posts about "4 pillars" (hydration, food intake, exercise and vitamins) in regards to stopping (hurrying along) stalls. You have any posts you can point me to that talk specifically about that?

Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2