Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between zmdh39 and GSAM1996

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. It has been a long time since I had surgery, but I want to say I was given pain meds, antacids, and antibiotic I believe.I know that the totally cost of my surgery with paying for plan tickets and meds was probably less than $4350 all total...bare in mind that was nearly 2 years ago. What a lot of people don't realize though is that other surgeons all inclusive packages require you to share a room...my room was private...some doctors will charge extra if you choose to bring a companion...my doctor doesn't charge anything extra if you want to bring someone along. And some other doctors will require you to fly in the day before, and paid to stay the night in a hotel in TJ the day prior to your surgery. Not every doctor has these hidden cost, but when i was doing my research I made it a point to figure out everything that I was going to be charged before booking my surgery...I didn't want to incur any hidden costs once I got down there. I hope this answers your question. Good luck on your surgery!
  2. I was reading one of your post regarding the cost of surgery and such. You mentioned the take home meds, im curious as to what meds they send patients home with and the cost. My surgery coordinator said everything except flight was included. My friend and I are scheduled on 12/5/14 very excited and nervous at the same time. TIA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2