Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Meagan and Xraychik81

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. I cannot believe you can do weights. I can't even think about exercising yet! "walking" at my previous normal pace makes my heart race! Going up the stairs of my house with a handful of towels wears me out so much I have to lay down for 1 minute to let my heart rest. It's slowly getting better, but my energy/strength is 'shot', even with vitamins. I feel very vulnerable alone in parking lots etc, b/c I know I couldnt' run. lol I dont' eat much at all (can't) so I'm sure that's why. Still on yogurt/cheese/soup/soft veggies. Fruit/milk makes me feel that dumping feeling.
    I feel that weird hunger too; I only get heartburn (and cramping) if I eat meats/spicy things. I think it's because the stomach isn't healed enough yet, it's not ready for it.
  2. I am also having to learn to eat very slow and very small bites.. I'm able to eat practically anything as long as I do that. I've only lost 19 lbs as of today but I guess that's good.. I've also started pretty hard core weight training with a personal trainer 2 nights a week. I've only been 3 times since last Monday. I do throw up immediately if I eat too big of a bite or too fast. Otherwise I'm ok. I also do feel a weird hunger.. More like a burning in the stomach if I haven't eaten enough or in a while. Does anyone else have heartburn? I'm starting to get that pretty intensely once a day.
    I'm glad to hear you are all doing so well too.
  3. Much better each day, as long as I can get at least 20 g protein and some gummie vitamins in. can't wait for real food! LOL tired of soups!
  4. Hi Jessica! Have you found any other of our friends from the weekend on here that I can add?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4