Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between DebDeb and Heather1979

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Deb, how are you ? I've just had my gall bladder out so thought I would pop on here and catch up with some people . Hope your well. Xx
  2. Thanks Deb , I am really pleased got a few health issues and weight still coming off so I've recieved some negative comments from people but I just try and brush it off and put it down to jealousy . You look fantastic also well done . Xx
  3. OMG!!! Heather, you look FABULOUS!!!! Congratulations!! You must be so thrilled!! I'm chuffed to bits for you!! X
  4. Thanks Heather (it's actually me in my pj's with no make-up on but my other half says you can tell I've lost weight in it, which was good enough for me) Things at this end are going really well! I've lost just over 3st since 6th July (pre op diet start day) and am delighted with that! The fact that my weight hasn't ever gone up since my op (it used to go up for no apparent reason pre op) is truly wonderful to me and I feel 100% healthier than I did before! I'm now comfortably back on 'normal food' and am now just 'going with the flow'.
    So how's everything going at your end? X
  5. Hi Deb ,

Your pic looks great , how are you getting on with everything ?
    Xx
  6. I was sleeved on the 3rd of Aug , my consultant is really strict so I can't go on proper solids for another 6 weeks !! Those chicken nuggets must of been gorgeous . The reason I asked where you live is because I'm seeing a Phycologist in London in a couple of weeks and I'm meeting Kristine (wannabeslim2014) and was going to ask if you wanted to meet us but I'm guessing it's too far for you . I miss my old life at the minute well the eating bit! Xx
  7. So sorry to hear you're having a tough time hon The good news though is that it WILL get better and you'll be bouncing around before you know it! When were you sleeved again? Just try to go with the flow and remember how well you're doing already! (You're doing FAB!)
    Eating is going well (I'm basically on solids now) Today I was out with my mother and we ended up accidentally having lunch at McDonalds!! I ate 4 chicken nuggets (170 cals) and felt comfortably full (yay!!) I don't plan to make Fast Food a regular part of my diet but it did the trick
    Hope you're feeling better very soon. P.S. I live in Manchester
  8. Oh wow that's fantastic I'm so happy for you , I was in the 19s and now nearly in the 16s although not enjoying myself at the mo and feeling really poorly as having trouble with constantly feeling sick, lazy bowels, and feeling lethargic )-: I'm also weaning myself off some strong meds I was on so got withdrawel symptoms . I'm hoping I will start to feel better soon because I expected to have lots more energy than before the op but I haven't . How's the eating going ? Where do you live? I know I've asked befor but I can't remember !!
    Xx
  9. Hi Heather Things are going really well thanks I'm 5 and a half weeks out and feeling healthier already. I've lost approx 33lbs since 6th July (pre-op diet start date) and have gone from 17st something to 15st something (nearly in the 14's) How are things at your end? X
  10. Hi Deb,

How are you getting on ? X
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10